ooooooooooo

Thinking of putting a 2.5 on 2019 roxor

Fairlane

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
New to this. 2019 is to show up in 2 days and I already have had a stage 2 df tune shocks and winch put on but when I get it I was going to put a 2.5" leveling kit on .My question is On a rough country leveling ( 2.5 ")kit do you have to shim any of the differentials if so how much? Thanks I need all the help I can get.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
New to this. 2019 is to show up in 2 days and I already have had a stage 2 df tune shocks and winch put on but when I get it I was going to put a 2.5" leveling kit on .My question is On a rough country leveling ( 2.5 ")kit do you have to shim any of the differentials if so how much? Thanks I need all the help I can get.
No. On the rough country kit. It keeps your pinion at the same angle. I used climax shackles on the back also. It felt like I was always driving up hil just with the level kit.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the input!
Instead of doing the rc kit. I would look at shackles for the front. My opinion. But it's not going to change it enough to cause a problem. And they give a better ride for a fraction of work and cost.

Fairlane

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
That's not a bad idea If I was wondering if I would have to lengthen the brake lines.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Get new longer brake lines and be careful how you install them. They can rub the tire if not put in right. I twisted the line a little so it looped towards the frame rail to clear the tire. OTR has them. Or you can build your own.