ooooooooooo

The future?

SoulEater441

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey, I'm new and looking for a Roxor, but I'd like to start out with a new machine. Issue is that I need an automatic. I'm a RCN Vet with a severe back injury and there is NFW I can work a clutch. So are there plans to put in an automatic in the HDs 25 and forward? Like I don't even care about the aw cab I'll just tinker and upgrade... lol

Cheers

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I highly doubt it since the word is that fiat (Jeep) pressured the automatic supplier not to supply Mahindra with the auto trans. This could change in the future but the way Mahindra stopped selling most of the accessories they once provided I would guess what we have now is probably what we’re stuck with for the foreseeable future.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What years was the A/T available? Didn't know they weren't still available.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No 21s cause of the lawsuit. I thought the autos were only a 19-20 option.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey, I'm new and looking for a Roxor, but I'd like to start out with a new machine. Issue is that I need an automatic. I'm a RCN Vet with a severe back injury and there is NFW I can work a clutch. So are there plans to put in an automatic in the HDs 25 and forward? Like I don't even care about the aw cab I'll just tinker and upgrade... lol

Cheers
Hope you find a Roxor that suits your needs! You won't regret getting one.