ooooooooooo

New guy on the block

CTRAN

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hi all. New here. My wife and I live in Custer, SD. I currently have a 2016 Polaris Ranger 570 that I use for plowing and jobs around the property, a 2001 GMC Sonoma that I use to pull my trailer and for mowing jobs, and a 2003 VW beetle convertible that we use for open air fun. I'm considering replacing all three and I feel like the ROXOR could be a good fit. I know they can be street legal in SD, but I've seen some posts about the support not being up to snuff. I do think they look reliable. I appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.

CTRAN

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Also, wondering if I should go new? I'd need a cab enclosure and heater. Or should I look used? Are the new body styles as good/better than before? Thanks all

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have an 18 and love it. I think you would be very pleased with a used or new one. I think you will also find this forum to be great. Great jroup of guys on here.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Roxors are a solid machine. I've had Razor owners drive mine and they love how solid it feels. It's also built very rugged. I've had mine in some knarly trails and it just climbs. I have a 20, the new the only difference is the front everything else is the same. Good luck in your search, I've seen many older Roxors with tons of upgrades listed here for less than a new one with no upgrades.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wouldn't buy new. They're $10,000 more for the same machine. Plenty of used Roxors with under 1000 miles for under 20k. Save the money and get a cab and heater.

CTRAN

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks all. Do they start/run fine in the cold winter? (like -20 degrees)

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've never had a problem, but for Temps that cold, might be a good idea to get a block heater.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven't put a block heater on mine yet. Starts just fine in the winter.