ooooooooooo

Finally pulled the trigger

TX Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have been debating the pros and cons of the Roxor vs. other SxS for 2 years. Picked up a 2019. Added Fortress roof and tilt out windshield, 2" Receiver as well as mirrors. Put a "tramp stamp" (Slow Moving Vehicle triangle) on which with Ag Exemption should allow me to operate on public roads within a 25 mile radius of the ranch (according to the regulations). We'll see how the DPS interprets the regs...Spartan Lunchbox Lockers being installed on the rear today.

Roxor.JPG
Roxor smv.JPG

Roxor.JPG Roxor smv.JPG

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have been debating the pros and cons of the Roxor vs. other SxS for 2 years. Picked up a 2019. Added Fortress roof and tilt out windshield, 2" Receiver as well as mirrors. Put a "tramp stamp" (Slow Moving Vehicle triangle) on which with Ag Exemption should allow me to operate on public roads within a 25 mile radius of the ranch (according to the regulations). We'll see how the DPS interprets the regs...Spartan Lunchbox Lockers being installed on the rear today.

View attachment 6678View attachment 6679

View attachment 6678 View attachment 6679

congrats. Roxor looks great. As for the ag exempt. Ditch the triangle. The statute clearly states “(2) the operator attaches to the back of the vehicle a triangular orange flag that is at least six feet above ground level;” https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/TN/pdf/TN.551A.pdf
many people focus on the orange triangle and miss the part about it being a flag. Here’s a pic of mine with the orange flag. Also be sure to have your headlights on while on the road as required by the statute.

00C9874A-985F-428B-96C9-0A45A1512065.jpeg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks txroadkill, it does say flag. Too used to the smv and automatically went there.

Your not the first nor the last. I also suggest bookmarking the statute and/or keeping a printed copy with you on the road. Not many LEO’s are aware of the exemption and a little road side education could be easier than a trip to court to educate them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Your not the first nor the last. I also suggest bookmarking the statute and/or keeping a printed copy with you on the road. Not many LEO’s are aware of the exemption and a little road side education could be easier than a trip to court to educate them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a long year of debating I finally picked up my 2019 yesterday. As a previous owner of two 70’s and 80‘s era CJ’s I couldn’t be happier. Now the long and expensive process of upgrades starts! I’ll take this chance to thank all of you for the education you have provided to prepare me for the work ahead! I look forward to more interaction to share ideas.