ooooooooooo

Suspension

Lwhite5

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Needing some help to stop my suspension from squeaking. I have greased all the grease certs, raised the whole thing using a bumper jack and sprayed down all the bushing and pads with spray grease and PB blaster. I even went through and checked all suspension comments to make sure everything was tight, but it still squeaks. I have 2100 miles on it. Any advice?

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Needing some help to stop my suspension from squeaking. I have greased all the grease certs, raised the whole thing using a bumper jack and sprayed down all the bushing and pads with spray grease and PB blaster. I even went through and checked all suspension comments to make sure everything was tight, but it still squeaks. I have 2100 miles on it. Any advice?
Hey man I have the same issue. I’ve done everything to stop it from squeezing too. I think we have to just get used to it lol.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Make sure the u bolts on the axle are tight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b-pinkerton

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve had the same problem. While I have not been able to make it go away completely, I have been able to make it temporarily go away using a silicone lubricant spray. My problem has been when I used WD-40, it would get dirt and dust caked on. Then it would squeak worse than before. The silicone lubricant seems to be the trick I’ve found yet. Hopping for a more permanent solution though.
I use my Roxor for hunting and I hate driving around the ranch sounding like a squeaky siren!