ooooooooooo

Climax Offroad Long Travel Suspension Kits

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Batch of 10 just about ready. Claim it before its gone! . I've emailed the couple of you that recently added your name to the list. I can also deliver to the Windrox Roxor event next week.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Update. Rubicon Express is officially out of business. Springs seem to still be readily available. The RE number for bushings is out of stock everywhere.

*The long travel kit uses 9/16 leaf spring bolts. 1/2 bolts will work but 9/16 is ideal.

Here are alternative options.

non greasable

RuffStuff part number - R1957 (you will need 8 and (8) 9/16 bolts)

or greasable bushings

KJ02023 (you will need 2 kits)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Zone/BDS springs are a tad soft for a roxor and I do not recommend them if you have a bunch of accessories.

- Rough County springs are cheap but you get what you pay for. I would not suggest them if you use off-road.

- Rustys Offroad makes 4 inch lift springs that should work and come with bushings installed. P# RC-LS400F-YJ (not sure of bolt size)

- SkyJacker ROCK READY YJ springs will work with the kit and I have ran them myself and was very happy with them. P3 YJ45FS

- A spring that is untested is Pro Comp 2.5 Inch Front Leaf Spring - 11211 this will bolt up but I'm insure of the spring rate you may need to add
a leaf. this is also not a military wrap spring from what I can tell.

- There are many other options out there.

*** If you find any spring is too soft with all of your accessories weighing your Roxor down you can add a leaf using ProComp Part # EXP13120

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------