ooooooooooo

Street legal in california

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hello

I have contacted a company (diet legal)that guarantees street legal roxor in California, they will register it as out of state. Also Montana has permanent plates can I have vehicle registered there and later transfer to California.

Any suggestions

Thank you

Thanks

Last edited:

Renegade6

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Be careful in CA as they will stop vehicles with out of state plates. Another consideration is smog check...

Dutch

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Montana does have permanent plates, but they are UTV plates and would not help you in states that won't let side by sides on road. But, Montana also doesn't have a sales tax on anything. You just need a Montana LLC.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
COMMIEFORINA?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Forget street legal they are not even legal as off road in California. Can't register them. It will likely be year to two years before ca EPA approves it

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Montana does have permanent plates, but they are UTV plates and would not help you in states that won't let side by sides on road. But, Montana also doesn't have a sales tax on anything. You just need a Montana LLC.
Besides the huge savings in taxes , Montana issues a real title and stamped all over it are the words “ street Legal “ you will need insurance , . I bought the insurance to match my drivers license In Mi. Progressive has no problem with any of it. Cost for insurance was 175.00 for the year.