ooooooooooo

Montana street legal

Maineah

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on this with dirt legal. Does anyone have experience with this method of street legalizing? Would like to get your thoughts and hear about anyone’s experience in doing this. Thanks.

bradhe

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Roxor #
I am confused. Are you in Montana? The Roxors are street legal in Montana depending on the configuration. Need mirrors, horn, headlight, and brake lights (and I think license plate light). If you are out of state, it is very hard to legally register a vehicle here. People try and do it to avoid sales tax in their home state (no sales tax in Montana) and there has been a big crack down

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Don‘t waste your money with Dirt Legal. Do a search for Montana registered agent. pick one and go through them without paying the extra fees DL wants. You may be able to get a fullsize passenger plate also.

Maineah

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am confused. Are you in Montana? The Roxors are street legal in Montana depending on the configuration. Need mirrors, horn, headlight, and brake lights (and I think license plate light). If you are out of state, it is very hard to legally register a vehicle here. People try and do it to avoid sales tax in their home state (no sales tax in Montana) and there has been a big crack down
Sorry. Yeah I’m not in Montana.

Atomus

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My sister and I both went through dirt legal. We both live in Louisiana.Yes it cost more for them to do the paperwork than for us to do it ourselves but honestly I prefer to just pay someone else to do it. It gives me more time to just worry about doing mods to the roxor.