ooooooooooo

Stealth 41x turbo

TnRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone have the stealth 41 turbo on there roxor and if so how much psi does it make

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes. And IDK. I don't have a boost guage. But the Roxor makes a LOT of power. Enough to smoke the stock clutch instantly.

Gonecrazyi

I’ve got one with the intercooler as well. Haven’t been able to smoke the clutch yet. Feels a tad underpowered. Guess I need to change the filters and start looking for issues

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am running around 18-20 top end with 5.13 gears Calibrated power 5 level tune 5 inch lift and 36in swampers, still on stock clutch, but I have a ceramic clutch in shop for when I need to replace it! She is a mountain goat, spend most my time in the Black HIls I have photos on other posts

TnRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the stock clutch with a stage two diesel freak tune that comes with the boost increase valve but like most people I broke the waste gate off so my turbo has gone from 9 stock psi to about 22 to 23 psi if your really getting on it
I am running around 18-20 top end with 5.13 gears Calibrated power 5 level tune 5 inch lift and 36in swampers, still on stock clutch, but I have a ceramic clutch in shop for when I need to replace it! She is a mountain goat, spend most my time in the Black HIls I have photos on other posts

TnRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’d say you’ll have a while before your stock clutch wears out depending on how hard you ride it