ooooooooooo

Oil leak above turbo

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was under my Roxor tonight looking at where to route the oil pressure gauge hose. I noticed a thin oil film on the end of my oil filter. I looked from above the engine and noticed a small puddle of oil that had turned into grease in a pocket on the rear top of the turbo. It looks like some oil has leaked from above the turbo from some where. All the bolts in the flanges above the turbo seem tight or as much as I can tell due to limited access. Any idea if I should be concerned or if I should aggressively look for loose flanges.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
the small leak doesn’t really bother me unless it could be a fire hazard. You can smell it after the engine is turned off.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Haven’t had time to call the dealer and bring it in. I figured out it’s the oil delivery line banjo fitting on top of the turbo.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Haven’t had time to call the dealer and bring it in. I figured out it’s the oil delivery line banjo fitting on top of the turbo.
[/QU
I'm glad you got it figured out (y)

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sounds like an o ring or gasket and your problem is fixed. Easy fix.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That’s what I’m thinking too. It’s an hour and a half drive to the dealer.
I’m going to call in the am and hopefully they can tell me how to fix it. Thus saving 6 hours drive time.