ooooooooooo

Snow is soon ...,got your plow yet ?

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Take a look at Snow Wolf. I bought one last year worked great until I put on bigger wheels and tires. If anyone is within a reasonable distance from Marquette,Michigan I will sell it 50 per cent off ! ( about 900.00) . Electric lift,no winch needed.manual side to side. 72” includes Reece receiver,bolts to any Roxor........I just bought a new tractor. Someone out there needs this plow ,Canadian made. .......( I need an 8’ pusher for new tractor )......

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would volunteer to plow the streets in my neighborhood, just tho drive the Roxor in winter!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
cant find a plow down here. Would a middle buster work? Hasn’t snowed in 10 years. Better keep my mouth shut this year. Probably get a blizzard. Cant imagine how much fun driving in the snow would be. I’m jealous. Good luck in your quest.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I get annual snow in Northern Arizona. Our first snow is usually right at Thanksgiving. February 2019 we got almost 4' of snow, the biggest snowstorm to hit the southwest since 1967. My service truck literally froze to the ground. Hoping for that again now that we have a toy that all 4 of us can enjoy at the same time.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you plow the snow, how will you enjoy driving in the snow?