ooooooooooo

Western UTV V-PLOW & Roxor mount ordered

B

Bister

Its been over 24 hours and no installed pictures yet? for shame Les haha

LOL. It still in the back of the truck. And the tractor with the pallet forks is in the front of the shop hiding behind other stuff and I actually don't have the mount for the Roxor yet. I cleaned up and sorted my wiring tool boxes today so I can put in an extra fuse block so I can add interior lights and some sex lights under the dash; damn that thing is dark in driving at night and the sun goes down at about 4:45. I can't see where the beer holder is. lol.

B

Bister

Do you want me to do a 15-20 minute un-crating video? I can show unloading it with my John Deere, after I show putting the forks on for 5 minutes. Oh, and letting the tractor warm up. lol

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
lol I know what boxes and crates look like inside and out just wanted to bug ya. what the heck are sex lights? hahaha

B

Bister

lol I know what boxes and crates look like inside and out just wanted to bug ya. what the heck are sex lights? hahaha
They are the lights people put up under the dash to shine on the floor back in the 70's. Usually blue, red or something.

B

Bister

4225.jpg