ooooooooooo

Western UTV V-PLOW & Roxor mount ordered

B

Bister

It took a couple days, but I had my dealer order the snow plow mount and the dealer for Western Plows got back to me yesterday. He was a bit confused because he couldn't find the mount for the Roxor. After I explained it was supplied by Roxor, he understood and got me a price for just the plow and I ordered shoes for it to since I will be pushing on pavement, gravel and dirt trails. I like the features on this plow and all controlled from the comfort of the drivers seat. Also on the V-PLOW it is just the cutting edge that trips, not the whole plow.

The MSRP is $4395.00 CDN and the shoes are $249.95 CDN plus the mount from Roxor.

These are the 2 plows that are available.

WESTERNIZE Your UTV

JDCook

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
It took a couple days, but I had my dealer order the snow plow mount and the dealer for Western Plows got back to me yesterday. He was a bit confused because he couldn't find the mount for the Roxor. After I explained it was supplied by Roxor, he understood and got me a price for just the plow and I ordered shoes for it to since I will be pushing on pavement, gravel and dirt trails. I like the features on this plow and all controlled from the comfort of the drivers seat. Also on the V-PLOW it is just the cutting edge that trips, not the whole plow.

The MSRP is $4395.00 CDN and the shoes are $249.95 CDN plus the mount from Roxor.

These are the 2 plows that are available.

WESTERNIZE Your UTV
I just got off the phone with the “local” Roxor dealer, in central Vermont, and he said he had just discussed a plow setup with his representative. He stated he was told the plow mount was in the process of being made available but would not be so for a month or more. He also stated the Roxor rep told him it would be a complete plow package when it was finally available.
I have a call in to a Western plow distributor and he will get back to me for pricing on their plow only, as you described. Do you have contact information regarding how and where you received your plow mount for your vehicle.
Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

B

Bister

I just got off the phone with the “local” Roxor dealer, in central Vermont, and he said he had just discussed a plow setup with his representative. He stated he was told the plow mount was in the process of being made available but would not be so for a month or more. He also stated the Roxor rep told him it would be a complete plow package when it was finally available.
I have a call in to a Western plow distributor and he will get back to me for pricing on their plow only, as you described. Do you have contact information regarding how and where you received your plow mount for your vehicle.

I didn't get it yet, it will be coming from Roxor from there accessory page. My dealer said it showed up on the accessory page, but none where in stock yet, so I said put in an order and it gets here when it gets here.

Have you read the mount explanation on the accessory page?

Last edited by a moderator:

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
At this point in time you order the plow mount through your Roxor dealer(which mine said the Roxor brass told him it’d be available in about a week but wouldn’t commit to a ship date). After that you put in a call to a Western,Fischer or Snowex dealer for a bare utv plow of your choice(V or straight). This is where it gets confusing to some plow dealers even if you explain it to them, I have had some dealers call back saying it’s not available for that model(which I’ve had to explain that i just want the bare plow price). I’ve also had some dealers saying that there will be a mount available in about a month from them so you won’t have to go to a Roxor dealer and overpay their ridiculous price. Both a Western and Snowex dealer has quoted me a price and they dropped the plow price roughly $270 with no mount or harness. Mahindra is asking $540 for their factory mount and harness. I have an order in for my mount through the Roxor dealer but I’m debating on ordering a plow now or wait until my mount comes in. If I have to wait a month to get my Roxor dealer ordered mount and I order a bare plow now then in a month a mount becomes available through the plow dealer I’m going to be pissed ?.

B

Bister

I started a new thread for this but I figure I leave it here to:

30B72940-FD44-4C25-9BDE-DD1B11A7AEE8.jpeg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My thoughts are to get the mount and raise my Meyer plow with the winch.

B

Bister

My thoughts are to get the mount and raise my Meyer plow with the winch.

The mount comes withthe required harness for the Western plow, so if you ever want to change plows, you will have the harness.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ended up finding a former snow ex dealer with one new V plow left for $3000. Comes with shoes,deflector and handheld remote, I pick it up Monday. It also comes with a Yamaha Viking mount and harness, I will try to sell those.

B

Bister

I ended up finding a former snow ex dealer with one new V plow left for $3000. Comes with shoes,deflector and handheld remote, I pick it up Monday. It also comes with a Yamaha Viking mount and harness, I will try to sell those.
Nice find.

B

Bister

I just got a text from my Western Plow guy at Fort Garry Industries in Saskatoon, my plow is in. Now we wait.
I'll post pics when I get it, but its 2.5 hours away, so it won't be today. lol

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine is in the back of the truck coming home right now, 5 1/2 hr round trip ride for me. Going to call and cancel my factory plow mount tomorrow and just fab one myself. I have all wiring and it came with a Yamaha Viking mount.

B

Bister

Mine is in the back of the truck coming home right now, 5 1/2 hr round trip ride for me. Going to call and cancel my factory plow mount tomorrow and just fab one myself. I have all wiring and it came with a Yamaha Viking mount.
I was told on here that without pictures, it never happened. lol

Yeah, if you have the viking mount and wiring, it shouldn’t take much if you can fabricate and have the tools to make it fit.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was told on here that without pictures, it never happened. lol

Yeah, if you have the viking mount and wiring, it should take much if you can fabricate and have the tools to make it fit.
I’m still driving but here is a little teaser, lol.

26C50EBC-D231-4E5D-80C9-F57D17679A7A.jpeg

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
7988AB82-9C5C-49C4-8011-7B07A1E5B521.jpeg

Just unboxed everything and I’m not very happy. I was told it came with a Yamaha Viking mount,plow shoes and rubber flap. I ended up with a Polaris Ranger 900xp mount, which is no big deal because I’m going to adapt it to the Roxor. The problem lies in there is no plow shoes or rubber flap deflector which I’m sure would cost $400 through the dealership. We’ll see how this gets corrected tomorrow morning. Whether it’s an oversight or not it’s pretty sad how incompetent people are these days.

Last edited:

tben87

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Its been over 24 hours and no installed pictures yet? for shame Les haha