ooooooooooo

Shout out to Diesel Freaks

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I agree!!! He received my ecm Thursday and had it reprogrammed and shipped back the same day. Can't wait for it to arrive to go for a drive. Just installed the cross over in take pipe. Does anyone know what the small threaded hole on the intake side of the pipe is for and thread size???

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just eliminates the egr location also no restrictive baffles in tube for better flow and alittle bigger as well

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I thought I could just remove the egr and cover the openings with plates?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's what I did. As long as your egr us programed out with a tune as well. Very happy with the route I took. Not made of money so the plates was a better option than the tube

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I thought is might be for a boost gauge but wasn't sure. I will just block it off. Thanks for the comments.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Egr and components removed

Attachments

• 20211004_163437.jpg
    20211004_163437.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 20211004_163433.jpg
    20211004_163433.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 173

GnadenAce

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I hate to be a wet blanket, but do any of you guys feel the least bit apprehensive about having paid Wade to violate a federal law, and then having bragged about it on the open net?

G.Tallant

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My son and I have Roxor’s When we did mods we were careful to save parts. Though I didn’t really think so, I told him “ we may have to put that *hit back on someday”…..

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sxs don't require emissions. Such small output engines won't make a difference. Most of the epa's stats are just that. You would think they would want vehicles to be more efficient. All those unnecessary restrictions on vehicles only cause vehicles more repairs and less life. Look at modern diesel trucks, the engines don't last as long that should be looked at. My 06 KW is still going, I don't own anymore but still running strong. Ultralow diesel also causes engines more maintenance due to less lubricity in the fuel. They push these rules that ultimately cost the consumers more money.

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
WOW WOW WOW....so we have a national epidemic of 1000s of thieves modifying tens of thousands exhausts by stealing catalytic converters getting a slap on the wrist and EPA doesn't say a thing...So why aren't these thieves treated/ procuecuted the same way as DF which is not doing these things. So is this really a war on efficiency by big brother? How is burning more fuel with a smogged motor lessen your carbon footprint ? .Diesel Freaks need to bring the Cat thieves to light in court because they modify exhaust with no EPA procuecution ( only local crime) clearly showing discrimination. I don't know of one EPA case against the exhaust modifiers ,not one ...........why ? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I hate to be a wet blanket, but do any of you guys feel the least bit apprehensive about having paid Wade to violate a federal law, and then having bragged about it on the open net?

You will have to enlighten me. People on this forum used wade to tune a legitimate off-road only vehicle that has No dpf, scr, and uses no def. We are under the size requirements that dictate this for tractors hence why roughly over 30hp tractors today have the aforementioned emissions equipment. Stating that DF was nice people and did a good job is not bragging about paying them to commit a felony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

406Kid

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You will have to enlighten me. People on this forum used wade to tune a legitimate off-road only vehicle that has No dpf, scr, and uses no def. We are under the size requirements that dictate this for tractors hence why roughly over 30hp tractors today have the aforementioned emissions equipment. Stating that DF was nice people and did a good job is not bragging about paying them to commit a felony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the consequences of providing an unconstitutional, illegitimate federal agency with badges and fully automatic weapons. Power corrupts.