Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Three years since I joined, finally got one. Base model from Vern Eide in Sioux Falls. Probably didn't get a great deal, and was kind of disappointed by the dealerships lack of knowledge re. Roxor, but dealers seem to be few and far between now from what they were. Ordered a windshield in a vented frame from Dieselfreaks, plan to get stage 1 tuning, and am leaning towards ordering a cab from rallytops. Need better tires at some point, as well. I told all of the guys here to drive the crap out of it, as it stretches the fuel further than anything else. My grandson and the other kids on this place think it's cool. Warn me before I "do something stupid".

tempImage8oDVde.jpg

tempImageom0kM0.jpg

mrdkoch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congrats! We have a 2019 Roxor that we keep at our cabin in the Black Hills. Great vehicle to enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature in. I got my Roxor from Verne Eide as well. Had some issues with the purchase, but it ended well.

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats! We have a 2019 Roxor that we keep at our cabin in the Black Hills. Great vehicle to enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature in. I got my Roxor from Verne Eide as well. Had some issues with the purchase, but it ended well.
Sounds like fun. Are there any trails that you could recommend? Thanks in advance.

mrdkoch

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Our place is south of Deadwood. There are numerous trials in the area around Custer Peak and off of Nemo Road that we use. Mad Peak, just south of Deadwood on Highway 385, rents Roxors. It ,and Mystic Hills Campground, a little further south on 385, and seem to be hot spots for UTV use in our area.