Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
39D26097-672F-4342-9414-A2B350C018F1.png

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is at on off road park just outside of Sacramento Ca. This obstacle is like a pyramind, trick is to get to the top. I didnt make it all the up,yet.
Nice picture, where is thats

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The motor went or just the solenoids? Solenoids are fairly cheap and can be had at a Napa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

JFro

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Jfuller

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
4DFF18CF-FC71-44AF-8B56-7346A153DD5F.jpeg
6C18BD1F-527C-4293-9542-0922338EB419.jpeg

Wish they made plug and play fender flares for these things. Definitely in need of a set! Rear high seat will be installed in few weeks. Fwd game rack built by a buddy of mine, need to cut out a square on the front grading and add rollers to act as a fair lead for the winch. Bought the machine new from H&W Powersports in Marshal Texas this past September, put 500 miles on it so far. I love everything about it! I’m reading a bunch of threads on here trying to get an idea what basic engine modifications I should do to maximize performance without cutting down the longevity of the engine. So far I’m thinking an egr delete, DF stage 1 tune, and replacing the crossover pipe. I’m up for suggestions & thoughts.

Jake

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just gutted the Cat instead of the pipe to replace. Crossover pipe is huge but due to how it mounts you will want to get the DF intake connector kit. The crossover pipe fitting just slips off. Plus that kit will increase your boost since stock hads issues.

Jfuller

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just gutted the Cat instead of the pipe to replace. Crossover pipe is huge but due to how it mounts you will want to get the DF intake connector kit. The crossover pipe fitting just slips off. Plus that kit will increase your boost since stock hads issues.
Good to know thank you.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Definitely go and get an engine tune plus boost valve. That is the only thing (besides a bigger turbo) that will add power. Whichever supplier you pick, you will notice the difference from stock.

Install the improved intake kit (machined aluminum) from either Diesel Freak (called: intake connection kit) or Calibrated Power (called: grid heater hold down). Same purpose, different name.
The rubber boot on the intake will come loose 100% of the time every time and boost will drop.

As for the catalytic converter, eliminating it will not make a difference on power.
Also, going to a bigger exhaust has no noticeable impact on performance. Removing the muffler will also not make a noticeable difference in power, but makes the machine a very tiny bit louder. However, the muffler also has a spark arrestor built in.

Do not mess with the intake grid heater. It also does not restrict flow. It makes sure your machine breaths warm air at startup when outside temp is below 45F (and diesel does not condense inside cylinder walls). I say 45F because my 2022 diesel pickup has a few seconds start delay (for the intake heater to do its job) at about that temperature.

Members on this forum are reporting 10K, 25K, even 40K miles. Well maintained and cared for, the machines will last years.

Hoping this helps.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you are in a dust prone area keep the stock air filter. I switched to a AP filter set up, similar to a K&N style, and it does a good job sucking in the air but it also attracts the dust and requires frequent cleaning depending on where you run. I also added the factory radiator shroud to help channel air flow. Been to Death Valley twice with no issues. Love the game rack (y).