ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What kind of trailer is that. Does it tow 2? Bumper pull?

Yes , 28’. 7,000 axles ( 2) Range Rover and Roxor. All aluminum , behind my MH. ...about 10,000 lbs. load trailer wt 3,000.....Wolverine made in Michigan. Light on material I spent last winter in Texas correcting problem by using 1/2” stainless cable....great now ,lot of work. They make a 34’ trip axle same set up for about 9,000. That’s what I should have bought, then cut it down to 28’-30’ . My MH is 44’

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Big Bug Mesa Prescott AZ

20190830_114314.jpg 20190830_114250.jpg

B

Bister

Sienna enjoying her homemade folding Lexan (summer only) windshield and her custom dog seat. She is almost 17 and not real stable, so we stick to smooth trails or roads if she is along. She likes watching for deer at dusk the road home. Tonight, no luck, but we were a bit early.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sienna enjoying her homemade folding Lexan (summer only) windshield and her custom dog seat. She is almost 17 and not real stable, so we stick to smooth trails or roads if she is along. She likes watching for deer at dusk the road home. Tonight, no luck, but we were a bit early.

Your windshield is perfect for her. I'm glad to see she has such a good friend to make her golden years happy.:)

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

We do the same , except our Iceland dog, Jesper is a little younger, he is 11, no spring chicken ether. Has his own bed in the back,lined in foam. Today we blazed an old trail that took us to a hidden waterfall on the Carp River. Jesper went like a flash into the water wade and drink , great fun. Got to try out my new tires , best thing I have done, the 85R rubber make the Roc a new vehicle , near perfect. ,!

B

Bister

We do the same , except our Iceland dog, Jesper is a little younger, he is 11, no spring chicken ether. Has his own bed in the back,lined in foam. Today we blazed an old trail that took us to a hidden waterfall on the Carp River. Jesper went like a flash into the water wade and drink , great fun. Got to try out my new tires , best thing I have done, the 85R rubber make the Roc a new vehicle , near perfect. ,!
If I change my tires, it might not be for a year or 2. I need a second set of rims cause there is no adjustment for tire size on the plow mounts. You have to use the stock size tire, so I need 2 sets. I would really like 85’s for after I don’t need the plow.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If I change my tires, it might not be for a year or 2. I need a second set of rims cause there is no adjustment for tire size on the plow mounts. You have to use the stock size tire, so I need 2 sets. I would really like 85’s for after I don’t need the plow.
You won’t regret getting 85s , they should be standard on the Roxor. My plow set up is adjustable for height. I have a set of Polished alum wheels I plan to use once I can find lug nuts., I found 5 in my parts bin, not sure where they came from ...I do plan on selling old alum wheels and tires. ( Only 200 miles on them )

lawtac

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
what is that loop called on your rear bumper. I have searched every thing I can think of and I can't come up with it
The loops are called bumperettes, they are from the original cj2a and used up through the CJ series. I should have a set for sale (stainless coated with linex) on here soon, or PM me if interested.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Barnstar Brewery in Skull Valley AZ. The guy that parked next to me counted the grill slots, looked underneath it, took pictures and then asked me all kinds of questions. I LOVE MY "JEEP" ??

20190907_130326.jpg 20190907_125837.jpg 20190907_121507.jpg

Steve243

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I love the tailgate! That was one thing I was disappointed about when I first saw the swing open tailgate on Roxors...was it a difficult conversion?

Took about an hour. I just had to use a spacer between the frame and hinge so the hinges would line up right. Bolted it up and added the cables and latches. Sturdy enough to sit on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Needs a back liner........like a sheet of aluminum screwed in place...Otherwise, looks great. ,!