ooooooooooo

Share your Mahindra Roxor Pictures!

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Factory the springs are under the axle. He cut the perches off or got new ones and welded them on top of the axle. Then bolted the springs back on. Spring over is more involved than that but that’s the gist of it.
Jesus the learning curve is real. I hadn't even thought of that

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
DSCN0373.JPG

Last edited:

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Jesus the learning curve is real. I hadn't even thought of that

Some basic off rd machines , do well with a spring over, fact is , if you have a solid front and rear axle/ suspension set up ,then this is the first thing to think of doing. Remember , the first thing we need to do is get the specension gear as high as we can........SOA does just that. !

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Some basic off rd machines , do well with a spring over, fact is , if you have a solid front and rear axle/ suspension set up ,then this is the first thing to think of doing. Remember , the first thing we need to do is get the specension gear as high as we can........SOA does just that. !
I need to figure out what all is involved so I can do it.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I need to figure out what all is involved so I can do it.

It’s not rocket science, when we were younger it was flying by our pants with the goal of finding answers. Now we shuffle around with the same questions. The main reason this small band of fools have jumped aboard was just that , good sex, or anything close.......

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It’s not rocket science, when we were younger it was flying by our pants with the goal of finding answers. Now we shuffle around with the same questions. The main reason this small band of fools have jumped aboard was just that , good sex, or anything close.......
I'm looking in all the wrong places if that's how I change the springs

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm looking in all the wrong places if that's how I change the springs

No it’s a metaphors , we learn from our experiences . The Roxor is so much like the Cj / YJ and others that some of us old timers are putting too much into the fix than nessary.....get it done ! ( There is some modern techs we are not up on, you know old fools, young fools , not a lot of difference.....

B

Bister

6000 klms and counting since Oct 29/2018 and counting. I only put 3700 klms on my half-ton last year, this year it'll be even less.
IMG_7668.JPG