ooooooooooo

Seat Belt Speed Limit Bypass

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
looking cool and nessesity, the mother of invention!
I dont have the seat belt adapter, so I opened the seat bealt with a T-10H security screw from my xbox repair tools and then taped a very simple lever down. I used thin tape cause a wider tape would have closed two holes needed for mounting, i guess i could have perforated 2 holes after the fact, and would have had a sturdier hold.

E08AC951-B35B-400A-896C-776EC36D7548.jpeg AE154CB9-DECC-465A-B23A-8E110A7F460A.jpeg 0661BF56-67A1-4C8E-B7D2-FA3D91ECCDB2.jpeg 74AE3641-90D9-408A-BC19-F150124DFFB4.jpeg 2AC6EDA0-DE0D-4CA0-9B31-61679805540E.jpeg

General

Founding Member
Great photos, thanks for the detail. Much easier than crawling under the Roxor to cut the wire, and it's easily reversible.

Jimij

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I simply swapped the receiver end of the belt...driver with wires over to passenger side. Now I leave the passenger side seatbelt hooked up behind the seat and defeat the limiter. And I can still buckle up when driving if I’m so inclined

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I dont have the seat belt adapter, so I opened the seat bealt with a T-10H security screw from my xbox repair tools and then taped a very simple lever down. I used thin tape cause a wider tape would have closed two holes needed for mounting, i guess i could have perforated 2 holes after the fact, and would have had a sturdier hold.

View attachment 2302View attachment 2306View attachment 2307View attachment 2308View attachment 2309
Nice!

But I have to ask, what is in the background of your photos? Some kind of electronics or something? I don't recognize it.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just went in and disconnected the belt plug and pulled it out from under the shifter console and put an inline splice on the wires from the seatbelt buckle. I had to modify the inline splice by using the probe on a test light to wallow out one side of it that didn’t allow the wire to sit flush in the connector. Once spliced I wrapped it up with tape and plugged it back in. You have to partially pull the console up to get in to unplug it. Put it all back and it works great. This way if any wires corrode from the splice it’s on the seatbelt buckle side and not the harness on the roxor.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice!

But I have to ask, what is in the background of your photos? Some kind of electronics or something? I don't recognize it.
The MTX soundbar is flush with the floor, if it was recalled because it warps or sags in the middle because of its own weight then I placed it down for support. I opened the soundbar and coverted speaker wires to RCA cables with a adapter to run an amplifier and speakers in the back near the tailgate. So the short answers is speakers in the background, not subwoofers. Very loud with no ridiculous thump, shaking, or rattling.

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The MTX soundbar is flush with the floor, if it was recalled because it warps or sags in the middle because of its own weight then I placed it down for support. I opened the soundbar and coverted speaker wires to RCA cables with a adapter to run an amplifier and speakers in the back near the tailgate. So the short answers is speakers in the background, not subwoofers. Very loud with no ridiculous thump, shaking, or rattling.

Ah, ok. I just got my Roxor LE but the dealer already returned the sound bar and just took money off of the price to compensate. That's why I didn't recognize it.

Thanks!