ooooooooooo

Speed limiter bypass plug

The fuzz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am new to Roxor ownership but have been reading and researching for quite a long time. Obviously the question of the speed restriction is a major question that is out there. I have been told that there is a bypass plug that you can use with the speed limiter. This plug is supposed to relay back to the ecm that you are traveling at half the actual speed that you are actually traveling. Does anybody know if this is available?

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know on the 2018 models if you disconnect the speedometer plug on the transmission you bypass it but then you lose your speedometer.

if you flash you ecu hey can bypass the speed limiter.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Get an ecu tune. You will be much happier with the overall performance
Disconnecting the bypass plug will void a lot of warranty claims.

The fuzz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Get an ecu tune. You will be much happier with the overall performance
Disconnecting the bypass plug will void a lot of warranty claims.
Already have a stage 2 from Vivid is what I was informed by the dealership. It was flashed and put back on the one I bought new last week from the dealer. I have been waiting on a call back from vivid to figure out why it still has the speed restricted to 54 mph. Basically 5th gear is useless. When I shift to 5th at around 50 it falls on it's face. Im just new trying to figure things out.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sounds like an issue with your tune. I’m sure vivid will figure it out. I haven’t seen any bad reviews on them. I used Diesel Freaks for my tune. No issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have a stage 1 tune from vivid. Haven't had any issues. Vivid customer service is awesome so I'm sure they'll figure it out for you.

The fuzz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I called Vivid a couple days ago and emailed them.
I did some self research and thanks to diesel freak was able to trouble shoot what I think the issue was. I noticed that the intake connection hose had slid up and was not fully pressed in place. Adjusted it properly and took it for a ride. Night and day difference, but it pushed back up again. Placed an order with diesel freak last night for the connection kit. Hopefully it gets here fast cause I am chomping at the bit now that I know what it should run like.

MartyMcfly

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I know on the 2018 models if you disconnect the speedometer plug on the transmission you bypass it but then you lose your speedometer.

if you flash you ecu hey can bypass the speed limiter.
Only half true, some 2018's this will work but Roxor got wind of it and after a certain date they disabled that. Mine is a 2018 and goes into limp mode if I unplug it, just like if you don't connect a seat belt.