ooooooooooo

Back Seat

b-pinkerton

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Pretty sure I’m not the only one really wanting a back seat. I’ve been in contact with a dealer in Del Rio, Texas that has a fab shop that making them for $1500 installed (installation is mandatory). I use my Roxor mostly for hunting so a removable seat or higher seat would be ideal. I’ll attach some pictures of the one that I’ve found. They said they can match the interior so it will look like it came that way from showroom.
Join in with pictures or recommendations if y’all have seen any other options.

CD5AAD3E-8B4D-4F72-BB41-EE7062C2A85A.jpegACB9AEAB-B890-4EFB-BF6F-B663AB95836F.jpeg1D219FD2-D8FD-40E3-9473-5DAAE0AA5E2B.jpeg

b-pinkerton

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Pretty sure I’m not the only one really wanting a back seat. I’ve been in contact with a dealer in Del Rio, Texas that has a fab shop that making them for $1500 installed (installation is mandatory). I use my Roxor mostly for hunting so a removable seat or higher seat would be ideal. I’ll attach some pictures of the one that I’ve found. They said they can match the interior so it will look like it came that way from showroom.
Join in with pictures or recommendations if y’all have seen any other options.

View attachment 847View attachment 848View attachment 849
any chance this dealer with fab shop would build a roof for the Rear ROPs version? As in from windshield to tailgate?

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

buss192

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
i would love to have one that sat low for cruising with the kids that you could quickly add "legs" to and raise for hunting. Or something similar to an office chair that you could easily raise and lower. Thatd be the tits

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i would love to have one that sat low for cruising with the kids that you could quickly add "legs" to and raise for hunting. Or something similar to an office chair that you could easily raise and lower. Thatd be the tits
Now there’s an idea