ooooooooooo

Roxor Trailer

MAGAHAWK

Saw an interview on YouTube with a Roxor rep. that was at SEMA He mentioned that Mahindra "had a bunch" of damaged Roxor bodies and rather than scrap them came up with the idea to salvage the rear half and use that portion for the bodies on their trailer now being offered for sale.

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I saw that video as well, and it looked like that trailer had a hydraulic lift. The trailer on their website does not seem to have any indication that it has a lift, other than the almost $5K price tag.

B

Bister

I saw that video as well, and it looked like that trailer had a hydraulic lift. The trailer on their website does not seem to have any indication that it has a lift, other than the almost $5K price tag.
I saw on Facebook where someone said it was hinged and I asked if it had a lift, but no answer like usual on there. The one I did see that was up, it looked like an electric lift, like a jack from a trailer, that might be a bit slow. Maybe it's a $1000 option. lol

B

Bister

This is the one I saw.
ROXOR_Side_by_Side_UTVs_at_2019_SEMA_Show_4.jpg

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
It looks very nice. In the picture you can see a battery for the hydraulic pump for the dump bed.
I am not sure how much good a dump bed would be on a trailer that small.
The 5K price is a little high also, unless you just wanted it to match the Roxor.
I had a very nice 4' wide X 5' long trailer made for a Jeep for well under $1500.

Bob R

MAGAHAWK

It looks very nice. In the picture you can see a battery for the hydraulic pump for the dump bed.
I am not sure how much good a dump bed would be on a trailer that small.
The 5K price is a little high also, unless you just wanted it to match the Roxor.
I had a very nice 4' wide X 5' long trailer made for a Jeep for well under $1500.

Bob R
$5K is for the standard trailer with out dump feature :confused: Mahindra accessory prices seem pretty crazy