ooooooooooo

Roxor Gathering in Pennsylvania! 2024 Coal Crawl

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
RSVP Link

June 6 - 8

Rausch Creek Offroad Park (NOT Rausch Creek Trail Riders!)
453 Molleystown Road
Pine Grove, PA 17963
570-695-3900 info@rc4x4.org

Minimum requirements: Oil pan skid plate.
Recommended: Oversize tires, self recovery gear, GMRS radio.

Camping: Onsite Camping is available and recommended. No reservation needed, all you need is this RSVP form.

Trailer Parking: You may leave your trailer and/or Roxor with us in our camping area if you are staying offsite. This should make easier for those staying in hotels. Please let me know if you plan on unhitching and leaving your trailer with me.

Fees: Please review the parks pricing. This park is a little more expensive then others however they have donated use of their building for our event and camping is free.

Thursday 11am. Show up and register (Remember to have your tow rigs license plate#) We will tour the parks easier trails and roads. The plan is to keep it easy for day 1! After a day on the trails we will return to camp for a fire and drinks.

Friday 10:30 am. The wheeling will consist of mild trails as we all travel as a group with optional lines to allow all Roxors to have a great time. EVERYTHING is challenge by choice. If there is a trail or obstacle that you do not feel comfortable driving please let you trail leader know.
If at any point you would like to return to camp we will never be far and it is easy to find your way back to the trail head.

Friday evening: we will return to camp where we will enjoy a group dinner. We will not shoo away anyone that wants to contribute with a side or a desert! (Jodi Beyer I'm talking to you!) We will finish the night with another fire, drinks, and conversation.

Saturday 10:30 am. The group will spilt into 2 groups. You choose, easy trails or hard trails. At least 1 differential locker is required for the harder group.

Saturday evening: Some will roll out, some will stay and leave in the morning. Feel free to stay and even wheel another day if you would like.

Please Review the www.rc4x4.org website for rules, fees.

2024.png

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My wife sounded very positive on making the trip. I hope she can keep her schedule clear. In the mean time, I'll need to work on a locker and a skid plate. The OEM tires aren't doing me any favors either.