ooooooooooo

Trailers

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
IMG_5701.jpeg

It’s a short trailer but heavy, close to 4k if I remember right. All metal including the floor. I think it’s about 13’long of bed plus the longer tongue with a tool box. Soon to be retired to limited use and I’ll be using a little bit bigger tow rig. It‘ll be either a gooseneck or 48’ drop deck for the longer trips pulling multiple rigs.
IMG_5717.jpeg

cptqueeg

The tractor is very clean, love the maneuverability of the cab over, and only 1 drive axle. It's pre DEF too I would guess. You can never have too much truck!

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The tractor is very clean, love the maneuverability of the cab over, and only 1 drive axle. It's pre DEF too I would guess. You can never have too much truck!
It’s an 87 and had 91k original miles when I picked it up Feb. I also have an 88 9700 tandem axle that came from the same fleet and it has just under 52k original miles. Gotta love them Cali regs. Lots of good trucks that can’t stay there now.

cptqueeg

It’s an 87 and had 91k original miles when I picked it up Feb. I also have an 88 9700 tandem axle that came from the same fleet and it has just under 52k original miles. Gotta love them Cali regs. Lots of good trucks that can’t stay there now.
Very cool, do you own them to work w or just recreational activities?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
These are just antique toys but will be worked somewhat in manner if speaking.
IMG_5147.jpeg

This is the 88 9700 when I hauled it back. And now that I have 2 low mileage all original cabovers I’m selling the 79 I used to go get it.

IMG_5143.jpeg

Rebel57

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes Sir! on the Cali Regs! i myself just picked up a nice low mileage Pete.
Rebel57