ooooooooooo

Roxor frame used for other builds?

Skwishy117

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
You know what I'm about to ask and I want to know if it's possible, I'm a hotroder and truck lover. Can we use the frame of a mahindra along with the drive train but use the body of an old car or truck (ie: Ford model a truck, or maybe old cj jeep) for a build
image_1520092961_7415221.jpgdriving-a-Ford-model-a-Lead-1095x821.jpg

Ganeshram

You know what I'm about to ask and I want to know if it's possible, I'm a hotroder and truck lover. Can we use the frame of a mahindra along with the drive train but use the body of an old car or truck (ie: Ford model a truck, or maybe old cj jeep) for a build
View attachment 1342View attachment 1343
Yes it is possible as long as your Dept of Tranport permits such modification.
Why change the Roxor's stock body
It looks great and build quality is awesome

Skwishy117

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes it is possible as long as your Dept of Tranport permits such modification.
Why change the Roxor's stock body
It looks great and build quality is awesome
I'm a hot rodder and I want like a old ford model AA or maybe duce coupe but with a 4x4 frame.

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I saw in there parts catalog that they list a frame with axles, engine and transmission. The catalog said to call for pricing. Another build would to get a new cj3b tub, fenders and hood’ then stretch the tub. I too build hot rods and see that chassis as a neat starting point.

1930modelA

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Looked at the catalog on-line again and it no longer has frame with axles, engine and transmission, just a frame. I do not know why the change.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The great state of Maine says NO. I then asked about mounting old Jeep CJ7 body with factory affixed vin numbers. They said I cannot use Mahindra Parts! Clearly an opinion of one man, not legally interpreted laws of Maine. Looking for an Attorney to represent me. I’ve spent about $5,000 in modifications. I’ve had folks try to kick me off trails as an Maine Licensed ATV! It looks like a Jeep Clone with 7 slot grill and vintage signal lights. Still not a clone! I need access to a court with an impartial jury to interpret Maine law. Safer than any legal VW dune buggy.

Politicians will support me when they discover Maine Excise tax to spend!

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
View attachment 1342View attachment 1343
Maine says no. Use the vin number from the A. Good luck