ooooooooooo

Roxor vs other sxs

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
First off, I know it is hard to compare the Roxor with other sxs. and there is no one that does it all. I recently moved and bought a place and started a mini farm. My Roxor is set up purely for fun, so I bought a sxs to do work on the property. After much research, I went with the Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT EPS. I like the large bed and option of a second row of seating. I definitely see the advantages of both. I'm gonna keep it stock (for now), it is really for work around the property. I'm excited to put it to work. ROXASURAS is still my baby, lol!

Screenshot_20220410-210120_Gallery.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went from a Jeep Lj Rubi to a polaris ranger crew. Had it set up for work and play. Mostly used to spray pastures and hauling game. Got tired of it and about the same time I transitioned from hay to wildlife on my land (AG use valuation) I went with the Roxor. It’s set up mainly for play. Only work it does is wildlife related hauling game and filling feeders or pulling a trailer trimming brush. Wish I would have kept that LJ Rubi. But life dictated otherwise. Now I’m picking back up where I left off with the Roxor. There was several times that the polaris pissed me off with electrical issues and I was seriously looking at a mule. If I didn‘t buy the Roxor I’d probably have a mule right now. They are built hella stout. Only thing stouter is the Roxor imo. On,y thing a traditional sxs does better than a Roxor is have a smoother ride over pastures at speed and a dumping bed.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Good point about the dump bed, the other thing is it is way easier to get in and out of a bunch of times when working. Down side is it seems a little more tourqeish from a stand still. Don't get me wrong I love my Roxor. Thrilled with both.

Joxor889

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was going back and forth between the Roxor and Mule, looks like you have the best of both worlds, nice ??

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah, they are both tons of fun. The mule is easier for getting in and out of and short trips around the property, and the Roxor is just awesome ?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So far, I've done the basics, windshield, sound bar, turn signal kit, and winch. I must say, I was totally spoiled with the room the roxor offers as opposed to the Kawasaki Mule. Although they are relatively easy and straight forward additions, the Kawasaki Mule took about twice as long for the windshield and winch, due to tight spaces and gorilla paws. The turn signal kits were about the same. All in all very happy with both.