ooooooooooo

Roxor’s For sale in Texas

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you still think that is the route you want to go, I’ll get the bearings and races part numbers for you and I think I have 1 set of spacers left that we’re going to be for my next roxor purchase

WoodLot

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you still think that is the route you want to go, I’ll get the bearings and races part numbers for you and I think I have 1 set of spacers left that we’re going to be for my next roxor purchase

Thx, I’ve got the parts list together, including spacer but still worrying the options.

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Both are sold, please delete

johrich

I guess I’ll give this a shot to see if there is any interest. Both of my roxors are for sale. White LE has 200 miles and is licensed and registered in Texas, matte gray SE has 40 miles and is licensed and registered in Texas. I can give a list of everything that has been done to both but most of it has been posted on here already. I have clear titles to both in my name. Both have fortress tops, windshields, and wiper kit, warn hubs, vivid stage 1 tune, complete egr delete, turn signals, rear seat with seatbelts, and fender flares. I’m sure I’m missing some stuff. Garage kept since day one. I guess a price would help, white one is sold $24,500 for the matte gray one.

View attachment 1321
If you don't mind could you tell me how you got your Roxor street legal?

Ozmt56

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I guess I’ll give this a shot to see if there is any interest. Both of my roxors are for sale. White LE has 200 miles and is licensed and registered in Texas, matte gray SE has 40 miles and is licensed and registered in Texas. I can give a list of everything that has been done to both but most of it has been posted on here already. I have clear titles to both in my name. Both have fortress tops, windshields, and wiper kit, warn hubs, vivid stage 1 tune, complete egr delete, turn signals, rear seat with seatbelts, and fender flares. I’m sure I’m missing some stuff. Garage kept since day one. I guess a price would help, white one is sold $24,500 for the matte gray one.

View attachment 1321
Is it still for sale? Can you send me some pics? Where are you located? Thanks Jeff