ooooooooooo

Roxor For Sale In Texas.

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Selling my Roxor. It is titled, plated and inspected for on road use. I have invested $6000 in parts not including labor. I have been asking much more. I am offering it here for a loss. It comes with a clear Texas title without the Off Highway designation. I will offer it here for $22900. Here is the craigslist link.

2018 CUSTOM MAHINDRA ROXOR STREET LEGAL

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Good luck with sale. Wish I could figure out how to get mine Texas licensed with a big plate.

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Selling my Roxor. It is titled, plated and inspected for on road use. I have invested $6000 in parts not including labor. I have been asking much more. I am offering it here for a loss. It comes with a clear Texas title without the Off Highway designation. I will offer it here for $22900. Here is the craigslist link.

Building another one?

4X44JOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Are your floor mats the Rugged Ridge CJ-5/CJ-7 Mats? They look like they fit pretty well? Thanks

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If your area is anything like here, and I think it's even crazier, put that thing off a rural highway. Put DIESEL 5 Speed on the For Sale sign and you'll have it sold before lunch break.

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If your area is anything like here, and I think it's even crazier, put that thing off a rural highway. Put DIESEL 5 Speed on the For Sale sign and you'll have it sold before lunch break.

Lol. I am not in a hurry to sell. But I believe you are correct. I just need to get off my butt and park it somewhere.

Hjmead26

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Was wondering how you where able to get a Texas title and registration on it