ooooooooooo

GOING TO SALE ROXOR BODY PARTS FROM INDIA - PERFECT AUTO

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Hello Roxor User, I am from India, I have sold a couple of Roxor Items in the USA, Mahindra OEM Complete Full Doors with Hinges and B PILLAR, Soft Top, COMPLETE WINDSHIELD FRAME WITH WIPER AND HINGES, Hinges, Half door, Bumper, Front Grill, Fender, Bonnet, Tailgate Door, and many Roxor Body Parts ( Thar Mahindra CRD version parts can be fitted in Roxor). We can make super quality modification parts for Roxor so it can be fitted all Thar Body Parts items in Roxor. please ping me a private message or email for pricing and more detail .you may watch a short video that Thar parts can be fitted in Roxor with need some modification. if you wish to talk please contact me on this Direct number or you can ping me on WhatsApp also: +91-977-3808853.

Email: perfectauto18@gmail.com

( my first customers are Abeiz from ND and Mr.Bajwa from Chicago )

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
can you get me a power steering hose? part number 1102cua00031n? steering gear assy pressure side

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
as it is out of stock, I ordered the banjo fittings and had a hose made. I am back on the road. thanks.

Rocshow

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I could use a transmission cross member if you can track one down.
0203AD0310N Crossmember Assy RR Eng Support. It’s actually transmission crossmember

Last edited: