ooooooooooo

Roll cage

GAS

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anybody have the inside width of the cage above the driver and passenger seats ( from side to side ) ?

B

Bister

I'll try to remember to get it for you tomorrow sometime, if no one else gets it for you first.

Jimmyb

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you want the measurement at the back of the cage over the headrest or the front where it tapers down?

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Why are you looking for a top for it. Forgot it anything other than the factory top will not work. I've already researched it. I'm using an extended bakinni top and best top soft half doors which fit ok with a little customization.

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Im getting a Mahindra soft full cab enclosure. Planning on putting rear seat facing the rear of the vehicle to offer more roll protection and allow passengers to fit in the back with enclosure on. Honestly I'll rarely have people back there but nice for when I do.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Why are you looking for a top for it. Forgot it anything other than the factory top will not work. I've already researched it. I'm using an extended bakinni top and best top soft half doors which fit ok with a little customization.

Soft half doors ? I would go for that till next summer. From where and by who ?

GAS

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I wanted to put a the type of overhead gun rack that expands outward to tighten as I didnt want to drill and install the one that goes between the seats, most all of the dealers are closed on Mondays. The guys at Diesel Freaks were more than accommodating to measure theirs for me. Great Day makes a 2 gun rack QD861-OGR , I had the same one in a Ranger 900 Crew that worked well , but they come in different sizes , its a little over 50 inches

B

Bister

Sorry it took so long. It is just shy of 53" centre to centre on the horizontal bars above your head, the vertical bars behind your head is just shy of 55".

I asked for a measurement once also, you can only get it after you explain why you need it. That seems to be the rule. lol

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Taco John I am considering a full cab enclosure. Curious if your dealer gave you a discount or if I can expect to pay MSRP?

I think the best way is to have your enclosure custom made by your local favorite top / upholsterer guy. Should not cost more and you can chose fabrics.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Soft half doors ? I would go for that till next summer. From where and by who ?

You'll need to get doors for a cj7. I took them apart and shortended the frame and then my wife sewed the cloth back on. That's the best way.

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Taco John I am considering a full cab enclosure. Curious if your dealer gave you a discount or if I can expect to pay MSRP?
They wouldn't budge. I ended up getting a demo model with $3200 off MSRP so they weren't gonna give me more unfortunately.

UMhaus

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone know where to get this rear roll cage?
79D43C1F-1E9E-4B58-B972-8A1A7E8F5746.png