ooooooooooo

Roll Cage Makes My Roxor Look Ugly

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
LOL..Well it does doesn't it. I am all about safety but have any of you guys modified the roll cage to make it look better without losing too much safety? Even just today when I was filling up with Diesel fuel at a service station and someone asked me what "that thing" was and I said it was a Jeep made in India. He said, "Man I don't recall seeing a roll cage like that on a Jeep." I think he makes a good point!

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I personally think it's fine, and I rewelded mine to box in the rear passengers. Some people have tried modifying the roll cage to be shorter and work with a folding windshield only to realize the raised seats kills the head room. Send us a picture if you decide to change it but do yourself a favor and don't make the same mistake

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
LOL..Well it does doesn't it. I am all about safety but have any of you guys modified the roll cage to make it look better without losing too much safety? Even just today when I was filling up with Diesel fuel at a service station and someone asked me what "that thing" was and I said it was a Jeep made in India. He said, "Man I don't recall seeing a roll cage like that on a Jeep." I think he makes a good point!

Well they are a tad tall but check this out from another post. It looks like it works!

2018 Mahindra Roxor Mahindra Roxor | eBay

BDRAG

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Definitely not crazy about the look of the plumbing for the roll device either. Looks not withstanding it does seem to tie in well and help strenghthen the entire structure. I do plan to add to it one day to alter the look.