ooooooooooo

Aftermarket Full Roll Cage - Closest Fit

Cobra1169

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Team Roxor,

Any recommendations on a stylish and proportionate full roll cage (CJ version maybe) that would fit with limited/modest modifications? I have a CJ Windshield on Roxor and would like a full roll cage protection. Short of going the complete custom route which will be very pricey, any guess on a vendor, model, and/or CJ model that most closely mirrors the Roxor's dimensions? This way many of the complex cuts and angles would already be done and modification may just be needed around the base mounts. Thanks

Cobra1169

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
1558395717635.png

Maybe like this????
1558395717635.png

Case40

Team Roxor,

Any recommendations on a stylish and proportionate full roll cage (CJ version maybe) that would fit with limited/modest modifications? I have a CJ Windshield on Roxor and would like a full roll cage protection. Short of going the complete custom route which will be very pricey, any guess on a vendor, model, and/or CJ model that most closely mirrors the Roxor's dimensions? This way many of the complex cuts and angles would already be done and modification may just be needed around the base mounts. Thanks
You could try buying a cj! No modification required!

General

Founding Member
Cobra, that's a good question with an easy answer. The Roxor is too different, no Jeep cages fit. However, most Jeep fabrication shops will build one easily and effectively for you for the same price as any Jeep. There are no ready-to-weld options currently available.

WShaulis

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
try looking on youtube for tools in action, i believe it is, also on here, they are building up a roxor, using ares fabrication

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Team Roxor,

Then I would not have a new, rust free, diesel, running vehicle for $15K :)
Correct!!!! I'll keep the turbo diesel and deal with the roll cage and windshield issues!