ooooooooooo

Red or Olive Green

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi everyone ....Newbie here ....Dealer has 2 .... Red and Olive ...so what is the best color ? any fading , color matching ,prone to chipping , being seen ie cops or other cars , guess ya cant wax flat ,ha ......if ya had to do it over again what would you do ....I can drive it around on side streets ok..... thanks all m

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like my green one...IMO the flat paint is much easier to deal with, but it depends on what you want. I get the shiny thing, but it's nice to not have to worry about keeping it shiny. Makes it look tougher too IMO.

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from Mississippi! Lots of useful info here on Team Roxor.
I'm a blue fan, but Olive Green would be my second choice.
Bought mine used, so Blue it was. If I were a buyer for a new one, I'd be inclined to be more price and equipment oriented than what color the machine is. But by all means, get you a Roxor! You'll love it!

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ya getting it tomorrow.....Auto ,Alloy wheels, the free top, $16000 .... just wondred about color regrets....

Ragnar RoxHard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ours is OD Green, and I would have only gone Black if I couldn't have found the one we bought.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They all look good once you own one. I will say, the quaility of paint is a little disappointing. But hell, after your 12 year old runs it thru a few bushes..... It gives it "Street Credit" LOL.

There goes the shinny paint job dad.... sorry!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome, I like flat green or OD green; however, they are all nice. Congrats with either one you go with. Post a picture of it.

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey hey! I say the red. I think the green is awesome but it looks so good in red. The paint on all of these are a little disappointing but you just have wrap your head around the fact that it's an off road machine and not a street vehicle (as it's first job). I think most people have the flat paint but I have the black gloss and it's beautiful. Go with red.

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I agree with other posters here that both look good - but I prefer the Olive Green. I think flat earth tones work really well with this type of machine.

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2019 ....I like the 3.73 ratio ...not the 5.something they offer now . If I was only was gona do rock climbing maybe ...

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
2019 ....I like the 3.73 ratio ...not the 5.something they offer now . If I was only was gona do rock climbing maybe ...
I agree. I really think with a locker the 3.73s are plenty low...the low end torque that diesel produces makes up for the higher gears IMO. I could see it if you do a lot of rock crawling, but for the average joe like me, that mainly just trail rides with the occasional hill climb (And oh yeah...they will climb a hill that will make you pull up the upholstery with your buttock clench...trust me, I know.), the 3.73s are great.

Great choice! I am a little biased though, lol.