ooooooooooo

Rally Tops vs Hardcabs

tommiesinc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anyone have experience with the Rally Tops or Hardcabs? Going to upgrade the softop. I would like to hear what you like and dislike.

Joxor889

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am in the market as well. Leaning toward Hardcabs due to the install. The other top requires you to grind the roll bar and drill some holes in the body.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a Hard Cab, overall I’m pretty happy. Any questions let me know

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How was shipping? Packed well, any damage? Install go smooth?
Shipping was fast, no problems or complaints, went on a little difficult the first time by myself installing, would have been easier with another person, I just installed it this weekend for this winter, very simple by myself this time.

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Shipping was fast, no problems or complaints, went on a little difficult the first time by myself installing, would have been easier with another person, I just installed it this weekend for this winter, very simple by myself this time.
Any tips on install? I bought one and it has been delivered. Haven't begun to install it yet. How long did it take you the first time?

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Shipping was good. Packaged very well, no damage.
The first time took me a few hours, but I went slow, plus I coul do anything the easy way so I fought everything, lol. I left the windshield and the roof part on all summer, and just put the rest on last weekend. It took less than an hour, and after doing it before getting everything fit good was very easy. On mine, the windshield gas doesn’t press firmly on the bottom corners, or the very center bottom, and a little water would come in in a hard rain. I pushed the gasket back and put a bead of silicone around the bottom third, and it’s good now. You’ll have to play with the top when you get everything on, the gasket in the front that sits on the rollbar/bracket for the top will let a little air in until you get it adjusted just right. No water, and it doesn’t affect the temperature, but it whistles and it annoying

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any other questions or if I don’t answer something completely, just let me know

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks

I just need to make time and get going on the project

If I do have questions I'll certainly ask

Ridem32

What is the price difference in the two brands ? I have looking at the rally top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk