ooooooooooo

Rally Tops

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anybody have experience with the fiberglass Rally Top? They sure look sweet- One piece full top with doors akin to Wrangler top. Looks very interesting!

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I want one, I have been thinking of trying to sell my all weather cab and getting one of these.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The price is amazing compared to other tops and I really like the idea of one piece construction. Don’t need the family roll bar either! And hard doors are included. Was hoping to get an owner to comment but in any case, I’m going to order one! Freight was quoted at $425 to Utah so that’s reasonable too and no sales tax

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Keep me posted on quality, install, if it leaks etc! I will likely order one in the next couple months.

BenARFCOM

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wy_rox do you have the all weather top with the soft doors? If so, do you have any interest in selling the doors and associated hardware?

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I do have the soft doors. Yeah I might be interested in that. You don’t want the entire cab?

BenARFCOM

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm honestly mostly interested in the doors, but might be able to be talked into the entire cab depending on how much (or what) you want for it. I'll shoot you a PM.

Ridem32

The price is amazing compared to other tops and I really like the idea of one piece construction. Don’t need the family roll bar either! And hard doors are included. Was hoping to get an owner to comment but in any case, I’m going to order one! Freight was quoted at $425 to Utah so that’s reasonable too and no sales tax

Did you order one? How long to for them to get it made for you? I like the half cab model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ordered today. 2 other orders placed this AM. In the game now!

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did you order one? How long to for them to get it made for you? I like the half cab model

4-6 weeks out. Build per order, no inventory

Ridem32

Ok thanks boxrox keep us posted did you get the full cab that covers rear bed?

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
One thing, Rally Top does not work with spare tire mount on tailgate. Rear glass can’t clear tire. But, Rick at Cecco Racing is building the Farm Bumper with swing out spare tire bracket again!

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Received the top with no shipping damage. Got it installed and I’m very happy overall. It’s a beaut, Clark!!!

The only hassle was cutting windshield roll bar for proper door and a-pillar fit. I took it off ‘cause no way could I cut it up on the machine without damaging body parts.

I’d give the whole experience with Rally Top a solid 9+ only because nothing is perfect.

And we renamed the Roxor “Mail Truck”
F198372B-2E4C-45A8-92A5-2E43314623D2.jpeg

Morgan47

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anybody have experience with the fiberglass Rally Top? They sure look sweet- One piece full top with doors akin to Wrangler top. Looks very interesting!
I’ve had one for about two years now and it made a big difference over the best top brand I had on it before. The rally top has hard doors that can be easily removed for summer. This top makes it easier to heat up in the winter.

Ridem32

What part of roll bar did you have to cut? Any pictures? It looks great

RoxinatorAZ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

I watched this install video on the Rally Tops for the Roxor. Talks about the piece on the ROPS that needs to be trimmed at 2 minutes in. Thought it might help.

Last edited:

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In the vid, you can see how hard it would be to do a good job with roll bar installed. And touch up paint would be another issue. I found it easier to remove bar and cut it up on bench