ooooooooooo

Rally Tops

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What side mirrors do you have? I just installed my cab and would like to add some mirrors.

Bought from Cecco. Word of warning, you’ll need limit straps on doors to keep doors from smacking mirrors and throwing mirrors out of adjustment. Super irritating because can’t reach mirrors through glass because the sliding window is backasswards as aft section slides and not forward section.

I’d search for hinge mount mirrors or invent limit straps. If you do straps, post up pics!!

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bought from Cecco. Word of warning, you’ll need limit straps on doors to keep doors from smacking mirrors and throwing mirrors out of adjustment. Super irritating because can’t reach mirrors through glass because the sliding window is backasswards as aft section slides and not forward section.

I’d search for hinge mount mirrors or invent limit straps. If you do straps, post up pics!!

Ahh I see those mirrors on Cecco now, I like the look of them, but good point regarding the doors smacking them. My wife has had the doors smack the roxor a few times now, so limit straps are in my future haha.