ooooooooooo

Question for Roxor dealers or someone in the know

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you want to finance it all in one, I suspect you need to go with the factory cab. If you can buy it seperately, talk to your dealer and have it shipped to them for install. I send my roof and windshield, and they installed for me.

B

Bister

Both of them are dealer installs, doesn't matter which one you get. So, if you buy from a dealer the is also a HardCab dealer, you could get either one. The Roxor cab is pretty much permanent once installed vs the HardCab that can be removed if you want, or moved to another Roxor easily if you ever upgrade or decide to sell your cab.

B

Bister

I thought on the rox was just selling the hard cabs not there own
On The Rox is building one of their own. They don’t sell any cab right now. The pictures I saw, the door was even smaller than the HardCab by DFK, you will have to lean forward to see out, that’s not an option for me, I want to be able to look to my left or right and see out. The HardCab is a bit better cause the door has a slight slant and the window comes closer to the edge, but still not great. Climbing in and out with full winter gear would suck on both those doors. The OEM has the best door, but I don’t like the permanent install. It’s sealed to the floor of the box and you have to drill drain holes in the floor. The windshield is flimsy on the OEM and on the HardCab it looks like it leaks air and rain at higher speeds above the windshield according to a video on YouTube. For the money everyone wants for the cabs, these are things that shouldn’t be leaking and stuff.