ooooooooooo

Different seats for the Roxor

DonJr

Does anyone have aftermarket seats installed on their Roxor? UTV Source sells aftermarket seats but I don’t know which ones would fit. Is there a certain dimension or bolt pattern that would help to get the right one.
Or maybe a spring spacer or grommet or air bladder to go between the vehicle and the seat to absorb some of the shock?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the dieselfreak brackets but haven’t bought seats yet. From my understanding most aftermarket seats will be about an inch taller than factory seats. They say the difference in ride is like night and day and I believe it given the lack of padding the stock seats have. You’ll want to skip the utv outlets and concentrate on Jeep seats. Pretty much any seat for a CJ/YJ will work with these brackets.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
We do have options available here ,but shipping cost are very high making it unreasonably expensive.
If anyone is willing to work with us on additional cushion paddings that could be straight fit over existing ones for better comfort kindly PM me
We can surely work on resolving this.
We have our own seat cushion production & sell all Jeep seat cushion sets in Cnavas & other materials

DonJr

I have the dieselfreak brackets but haven’t bought seats yet. From my understanding most aftermarket seats will be about an inch taller than factory seats. They say the difference in ride is like night and day and I believe it given the lack of padding the stock seats have. You’ll want to skip the utv outlets and concentrate on Jeep seats. Pretty much any seat for a CJ/YJ will work with these brackets.

Thank you!

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone have aftermarket seats installed on their Roxor? UTV Source sells aftermarket seats but I don’t know which ones would fit. Is there a certain dimension or bolt pattern that would help to get the right one.
Or maybe a spring spacer or grommet or air bladder to go between the vehicle and the seat to absorb some of the shock?
Corbeau seats fit nicely.

20240502_095737.jpg

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They look good and comfortable. I'm afraid my long legs would be cramped with those.😁

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The bottom bolsters make them a pain if anyone is getting in/out often. When I replace mine I’m not getting anything with large bolsters so that I can continue to get in/out with ease when working out in the pasture.