ooooooooooo

PA Trail Ride @ AOAA 9/26-9/27/2020

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Who: Roxor Enthusiasts!
What: 2 Day trail ride from mild to wild.
When: September 26-27
Where: AOAA in Shamokin, PA
Why: Why not.

A few of us have gotten together and are going to have a ROXOR trail ride at one of the largest ORV parks on the East Coast. I’m hoping that a few of you would want to join us. Ideally we will have 2 groups one for exploring and sight seeing and one for a little more advanced trails.

There is a campground attached to AOAA and it should be a great time of year for camping. Please look at “trailhead campground” if you are interested in camping. It is not a large campground so space will be limited. There are also several other options for accommodations in the nearby town.

We hope to see many of you on the trails.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris Beyer

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Who: Roxor Enthusiasts!
What: 2 Day trail ride from mild to wild.
When: September 26-27
Where: AOAA in Shamokin, PA
Why: Why not.

A few of us have gotten together and are going to have a ROXOR trail ride at one of the largest ORV parks on the East Coast. I’m hoping that a few of you would want to join us. Ideally we will have 2 groups one for exploring and sight seeing and one for a little more advanced trails.

There is a campground attached to AOAA and it should be a great time of year for camping. Please look at “trailhead campground” if you are interested in camping. It is not a large campground so space will be limited. There are also several other options for accommodations in the nearby town.

We hope to see many of you on the trails.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm looking forward to this. I hope some of you will join us. The trails here are perfect for our buggies.