ooooooooooo

Owned for over two years. Glad to be here with you all!

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Fiat must be rejoicing I hate that .. Had trouble with city myself over ham antennas... the SAME ONES that have been up ( and maintained) for 30 years, ALL AT ONCE its a problem.. Just cant help but wonder WHO I ticked off. I am sorry for your troubles. Enough eveil & crap in this world already without making more, along with taking away something that you enjoy & isnt hurting or causing any harm to anyone. Im so so ready to go home

Last edited:

Bhayarock

Wow that is sad...hopefully you will get out of your legal troubles..but as a consumer its not.your fault, there was a service.provider who provided that service (DL) and you just used their service and what they did was legal or not you can say you were not aware of.
I hope you will have take some screenshots of the service they are offering... I dont know if they have any terms of service but now is the time to.read them and sort them out.

Bhayarock

Screenshot_20200228-095116_Chrome.jpg

With that being said if I were the judge and if as a service provider you are guaranteeing legality in the bold print it could fool anyone ..I dont care about fine print..

Dont worry you should be fine. Good luck and enjoy i dont see any of your fault here.

Screenshot_20200228-095103_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200228-095116_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200228-095103_Chrome.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They aren’t guaranteeing it in your state. Lawyers will wrangle out of the liability on that one.

Here’s your refund policy. I’m sure you may have received something more specific in the docs they have you sign. Check them.
32ef381c0f2189a3c0320622976e55ad.jpg

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am sorry for your troubles. Enough eveil & crap in this world already without making more, along with taking away something that you enjoy & isnt hurting or causing any harm to anyone. Im so so ready to go home
Me too tecknomage . At least nobody can take that away. ;)

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
June lost my partner in EMS/Rescue... Brain tumor, only 34 yrs old . by 10 nov toll was upto 10. plus 3 cats & a kitten ., on 10 Nov. Lost Brother, my rescue cat Mandy( who quite literally saved my live once) & my best friend.( a nam vet... so when that dealer laughed @ the responder/VET discount, well...). all inside of 7 hrs. SO i understand loss, sadly all too well. This yr hasn't been any better so far

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
June lost my partner in EMS/Rescue... Brain tumor, only 34 yrs old . by 10 nov toll was upto 10. plus 3 cats & a kitten ., on 10 Nov. Lost Brother, my rescue cat Mandy( who quite literally saved my live once) & my best friend.( a nam vet... so when that dealer laughed @ the responder/VET discount, well...). all inside of 7 hrs. SO i understand loss, sadly all too well. This yr hasn't been any better so far
Sorry for your losses.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Hang in there tecknomage. Losses are very very painful but I think I know what keeps you strong. This is a really good song that helped me when I was on my lowest limb after great loss.. We just have to be patient.
by chris tomlin