ooooooooooo

Over Armor Offroad

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have purchased the half door model. Have not installed it yet. Very well sewn and heavy fabric.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Have you installed the half door model yet? If so how do you like the fit?
Just finished yesterday. Overall fit and finish is good. Instructions sketchy on placement of Velcro on back panel. But if you take your time works well. Longevity needs to be determined. Kept rain and wind off me. Overall I’d rate it a 4. Would be 5 if not for instructions. I was able to install easily myself. I have fortress top and doors.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They sell on eBay too and I've seen them around for about a year. They certainly are the cheapest enclosure. I personally like the Roxor full cab soft enclosure the best out of all the one's I've seen out there.

tommiesinc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They sell on eBay too and I've seen them around for about a year. They certainly are the cheapest enclosure. I personally like the Roxor full cab soft enclosure the best out of all the one's I've seen out there.

Are you talking about the 4 passenger or 2 passenger version?

RedRyder908

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just put mine on on Saturday the 24th. Right before the snow started here. Keeps the wind off of us but the cold is still there. Campyman can you elaborate on the defective zippers? Are they the door zippers because I put the 2 seat version on my Roxor?