ooooooooooo

ARMORO Soft Top for Mahindra ROXOR!

Matthew_Fistler

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you guys would like an AAMORO soft top on you Roxor I, developed a bolt-on kit. I'm launching this on Kickstarter $3500 USD plus shipping from Maryland USA or pickup options available.

Check it out, the Soft Top Kit (STK-01) for the Mahindra Roxor is available on Kickstarter.

Mahindra Thar inspired Mahindra Roxor Soft Top Kit (STK-01)

STK01-avail.jpg

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Matthew_Fistler: I just looked at your Kickstarter. For all items included in the kit you want to offer, $3500 is a really good price. If I needed a a full enclosure, I would buy one (back the Kickstarter).

For the owners who need a full enclosure, I hope you get your Kickstarter funded.

Matthew_Fistler

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Matthew_Fistler: I just looked at your Kickstarter. For all items included in the kit you want to offer, $3500 is a really good price. If I needed a a full enclosure, I would buy one (back the Kickstarter).

For the owners who need a full enclosure, I hope you get your Kickstarter funded.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm hoping to achieve the goal. This will enable me to sell and adapt more Thar parts in the US for Roxor's.

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
If you guys would like an AAMORO soft top on you Roxor I, developed a bolt-on kit. I'm launching this on Kickstarter $3500 USD plus shipping from Maryland USA or pickup options available.

Check it out, the Soft Top Kit (STK-01) for the Mahindra Roxor is available on Kickstarter.

Mahindra Thar inspired Mahindra Roxor Soft Top Kit (STK-01)

View attachment 10528
That is really well done and a great price. If it doesn't fund this time, DON'T give up, and repost the kickstarter in a year or so. I think people might be a little hesitant to invest money into their vehicle at this point, when spare parts availability is a big concern right now.