ooooooooooo

ARMORO Soft Top for Mahindra ROXOR!

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
All done. Be sure to buy weather stripping and some nylon spacers for the doors.

823F7356-EC2A-4C4C-83D8-87A7F404A932.jpeg

Last edited:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did a rain test. 55-60 mph into decent wind and rain. Top stayed dry. Got some water intrusion under the windshield. Gonna try and seal that up.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did a rain test. 55-60 mph into decent wind and rain. Top stayed dry. Got some water intrusion under the windshield. Gonna try and seal that up.

I ran 2 lengths of marine grade weather strip full width of cowel from Lowes. Also, with windshield off, notice wiper holes in cowel. I added a bolt with fender washer per OTR’s instruction sheet. Doesn’t leak and no frame shimmy

tommiesinc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Guys - I don’t think this went too far with ARMORO but I “bit” the bullet and got the OEM partnered softop from Bestop installed. It’s expensive at $1,999 plus tax & installation & rear ROPS (total $3.3K) ... but I’m happy so far considering .... see pics!

View attachment 6611 View attachment 6612
Any regrets or issues with the soft top so far?

Tokarev

Anyone heard from Dole or Armoro? No posts on this topic in over a year..

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Harbor Fright's 6x8 green real CANVAS tarp SKU 56746 works perfect for roxor roof top if you have the 4 seater square back rops. I slid a piece of coax cable in the fold on the 6' side then slid it into a small c channel I attached to the front top of the windshield frame then pulled the tarp back .. ....Used their camo bungee straps everwhere 8 of em to strap it down and back ..it's my 30.00 convertible top .My roxor is army green and the tarp matches well...ps their large D hooks for 4.99 each, work great on the the front bumper ,the 2 holes match by just squeezing the base a little in a vise ..

Tokarev

I would love to have one but pretty sure it’s been discontinued.
Weren't they made by Best Top? Maybe they will provide these now direct.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Weren't they made by Best Top? Maybe they will provide these now direct.

Yeah, it's got Bestop tags on it

th797

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Harbor Fright's 6x8 green real CANVAS tarp SKU 56746 works perfect for roxor roof top if you have the 4 seater square back rops. I slid a piece of coax cable in the fold on the 6' side then slid it into a small c channel I attached to the front top of the windshield frame then pulled the tarp back .. ....Used their camo bungee straps everwhere 8 of em to strap it down and back ..it's my 30.00 convertible top .My roxor is army green and the tarp matches well...ps their large D hooks for 4.99 each, work great on the the front bumper ,the 2 holes match by just squeezing the base a little in a vise ..
Any chance you could share pictures of how it looks on and how you fastened it? Sounds like this would work perfect on my Roxor. Thank you!

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You loving the 4 seater Rops? I cut yours all up and redid them on mine. This is the guy who swaped Rops for last year...So glad them things are gone

OL' Gringo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Guys - I don’t think this went too far with ARMORO but I “bit” the bullet and got the OEM partnered softop from Bestop installed. It’s expensive at $1,999 plus tax & installation & rear ROPS (total $3.3K) ... but I’m happy so far considering .... see pics!

View attachment 6611 View attachment 6612
I HAVE HAD SIDES AND BACK MADE FOR MY 2019 ROXOR. VALCOR SEWED ON CANVAS TOP. SIDES AND BACK EASY TO TAKE OFF OR REINSTALL. $400 WITH WINDOWS ALL AROUND SEE MY PIC. UPHOLSTERY SHOP DID THE SEWING.

Tokarev

I HAVE HAD SIDES AND BACK MADE FOR MY 2019 ROXOR. VALCOR SEWED ON CANVAS TOP. SIDES AND BACK EASY TO TAKE OFF OR REINSTALL. $400 WITH WINDOWS ALL AROUND SEE MY PIC. UPHOLSTERY SHOP DID THE SEWING.
Contact info/website/phone number for the shop doing this work? Thanks!