ooooooooooo

ARMORO Soft Top for Mahindra ROXOR!

ARMORO

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Dear All,

This is Dole from ARMORO. We are an India based outdoor lifestyle brand who manufacture soft tops for Mahindra Thar in India along with a wide range of off-roading accessories. We are a community oriented brand, who design products based on the needs and demands of the off-roading community. We have been very lucky to have gotten multiple queries from the Roxor community over the past year and we have actively decided to tailor make multiple soft top solutions for the Roxor.

One of the few things that differentiates us from anyone is that we use superior materials and unique design elements to make its products long lasting and user-friendly.

Materials: In our Soft Tops, ARMORO uses -
  • Heavy Duty Waterproof Canvas
    • 750 GSM Canvas made with 100% Cotton
    • 100% Waterproof (Upto 700 MM), Water repellant, Anti Fungus (canvas is anti fungus/rot/mildew) and High Lightfast (The canvas color will not fade)
These qualities of the primary material not only give it the original Jeep look and feel but also utilize the fabrics and accessories that are truly designed to be for hooding purposes.

At this stage, we have tried various channels but have been unsuccessful in acquiring the vehicle with the original ROXOR frame in India to develop a truly accurate and perfect fitting soft top for the Roxor. AND THIS IS WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP!

We would appreciate if anyone would like to collaborate with us and help us in creating a frame design on paper so that we can develop prototypes. This would help us recreate the vehicle in India and we could then accordingly develop multiple soft tops for Roxor!

If this happens, this product will truly be a part of the community! If anyone needs any further clarity, we would be more than happy to talk further on this forum or on our coordinates below.

Regards,
Dole
Team ARMORO

E: shreyas@armoro.com
M: +91 99811 20000
Whatsapp : +91 99811 20000

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Dear All,

This is Dole from ARMORO. We are an India based outdoor lifestyle brand who manufacture soft tops for Mahindra Thar in India along with a wide range of off-roading accessories. We are a community oriented brand, who design products based on the needs and demands of the off-roading community. We have been very lucky to have gotten multiple queries from the Roxor community over the past year and we have actively decided to tailor make multiple soft top solutions for the Roxor.

One of the few things that differentiates us from anyone is that we use superior materials and unique design elements to make its products long lasting and user-friendly.

• 100% Waterproof (Upto 700 MM), Water repellant, Anti Fungus (canvas is anti fungus/rot/mildew) and High Lightfast (The canvas color will not fade)
These qualities of the primary material not only give it the original Jeep look and feel but also utilize the fabrics and accessories that are truly designed to be for hooding purposes.

At this stage, we have tried various channels but have been unsuccessful in acquiring the vehicle with the original ROXOR frame in India to develop a truly accurate and perfect fitting soft top for the Roxor. AND THIS IS WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP!

We would appreciate if anyone would like to collaborate with us and help us in creating a frame design on paper so that we can develop prototypes. This would help us recreate the vehicle in India and we could then accordingly develop multiple soft tops for Roxor!

If this happens, this product will truly be a part of the community! If anyone needs any further clarity, we would be more than happy to talk further on this forum or on our coordinates below.

Regards,
Dole
Team ARMORO

Hello Dole, I just sent you a message. Let's make this happen for the awesome Roxor owners!

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello Dole,
If you make soft tops for Thar maybe you should show us the tops you make and we could tell you the ones we like or would work best with the Roxor with some minor modification and proportional with the different dimentions. I know the Roxor has a roll bar versus the Thars B pillar making this more complicated, also many Roxor owners also put the Jeep CJ-7 windshield on the Roxor making double the work for the fabricators.

Since we dont have doors or B-pillars the soft cab might have of to look like this, I think.

FA9B3071-E903-4DFC-84D3-BA5B041DCBEF.jpeg

But with other styles possible:

8407CD65-2BA4-46C2-BB73-F2107D83DA46.jpeg
6426814A-7000-4AFF-B643-E5618DBF11E1.jpeg
084B9CD4-2527-4ABC-B953-54C5C94B0326.jpeg
5D7AE33C-731E-4693-8721-12A76A7C9B0D.jpeg
EFB25693-0B34-4E34-9F1B-B10267FAE76A.jpeg
3C1C46ED-45D2-40F5-B8C4-2F0DD5609EC8.jpeg
F58BE9A7-7D5A-4EB3-A11A-1D0BD042CD4B.jpeg
8C10D3D8-92B0-4A3D-AAEF-F5C8E0A5D1D9.jpeg

Last edited:

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i would like to have a sof top like the old military jeep with small tubes that i could flip on the rear to open and close easily

View attachment 3040

I didnt want to bring up this top because I thought I was in the minority. Its called a bow top canopy assembly and canvas and they do make it for the thar. This is an image of a thar with a bow top. The reason i havent pulled the trigger on buying the Cj2 bow top is cause the roxor is a few inched wider.
The M151 MUTT on the other hand might be the right size.

Screenshot_20181208-222854~2.png
Screenshot_20190212-193416.png

ARMORO

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Dear All,

Just to clarify, we do not do custom options and develop designs that would suit the mass community at large. Hence we stick to designing on mostly the stock frame. In case of the ROXOR since there is no full cab frame, we will be developing the same and are in talks with some fabricators tomake it happen.

Just to give a heads up, we will be starting development on the Bikini and stock frame soft cab. At this stage we would need maximum assistance in developing these with dimensions or CAD drawings.

Thank you all for taking interest.

If you want to see our products for Thar, you could visit our website, www.armoro.com

Baja405

Lifetime Member
Dear All,

Just to clarify, we do not do custom options and develop designs that would suit the mass community at large. Hence we stick to designing on mostly the stock frame. In case of the ROXOR since there is no full cab frame, we will be developing the same and are in talks with some fabricators tomake it happen.

Just to give a heads up, we will be starting development on the Bikini and stock frame soft cab. At this stage we would need maximum assistance in developing these with dimensions or CAD drawings.

Thank you all for taking interest.

If you want to see our products for Thar, you could visit our website, www.armoro.com
Love it, when do you think you will start shipping to U.S.?

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I didnt want to bring up this top because I thought I was in the minority. Its called a bow top canopy assembly and canvas and they do make it for the thar. This is an image of a thar with a bow top. The reason i havent pulled the trigger on buying the Cj2 bow top is cause the roxor is a few inched wider.
The M151 MUTT on the other hand might be the right size.

View attachment 3041View attachment 3042
I really like the bow top. That would be perfect for 10 out of 12 month in Louisiana.

Willys

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Dole - if you guys can get a full ROPS soft top (stock frame) for the Roxor to the US market quickly, you guys will rake in the dough! I’d buy it now if you had it.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Dear All,

Regards,
Dole
Team ARMORO

Any thing ever happen with this? I’d love a canvas top.

Willys

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Guys - I don’t think this went too far with ARMORO but I “bit” the bullet and got the OEM partnered softop from Bestop installed. It’s expensive at $1,999 plus tax & installation & rear ROPS (total $3.3K) ... but I’m happy so far considering .... see pics!

9465E727-99E4-41D5-92AE-B67724A8945E.jpeg BC576C62-4314-4492-AE6D-BE8630883F7D.jpeg