ooooooooooo

Outstanding Customer Service!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just got off the phone with Wade from Diesel Freak. First of all, I could not be more impressed with their service, product line, and knowledge ( I received nothing in return for doing this!) Second, as the old saying goes do a good job and they will tell 10 people, do a bad job and they will tell 100. Well the folks at Diesel Freaks did an incredible job, so I am telling everyone. I got my ECU back and installed today and it felt like I went from a '76 Chevette to a 2020 Corvette, WOW what a difference. I Could not be happier. Thank you, Wade and everyone at Diesel Freak. (y) (y) (y)

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes I did, I posted a video of the Air Connection upgrade in here Under the Thread All Roxor's leak Boost. Outstanding results. Tomorrow I am putting on a set of Max A. shackles and a set off Brake line extensions and Skid plates, then up in the Mountains this wknd! I will post another video of the upgrades.

Last edited:

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes I did, I posted a video of the Air Connection upgrade in here Under the Thread All Roxor's leak Boost. Outstanding results. Tomorrow I am putting on a set of Max A. shackles and a set off Brake line extensions and Skid plates, then up in the Mountains this wknd! I will post another video of the upgrades.
Hey do you know what I can use to stop the boost leak without using any aftermarket parts?

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No. Nothing that I know of
I ended up buying a simple intake hold down bracket from dirt Legal, it was designed specifically for Roxors, and 32 dollars total. Beats having to disassemble the complete intake, and is alot cheaper than using the DF intake replacement kit. Though I'm certain diesel freak have a superb product and I was even about to buy it, i just don't want to take it all apart. People swear by this intake hold down. In case anyone is interested, chances are the next roxor is leaking boost, as that other thread accurately pointed out by another member

Last edited:

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Roxasuras

Is the DF intake fix called a 'Crossover Pipe' on their website? I couldn't find anything called intake pipe. Thanks

Would still love to see your video on the install.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@Roxasuras

Is the DF intake fix called a 'Crossover Pipe' on their website? I couldn't find anything called intake pipe. Thanks

I can’t find it on my phone, I think DF has one

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@Roxasuras

I don't know why this forum never let's us post videos, I wonder if it's a system glitch.. type in Google

Roxor intake connection fixed by diesel freak​