ooooooooooo

Ontherox Windshield

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm about to order the ontherox fixed Windshield and wipers. Does anyone have any experience with those items.

Thanks

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just installed the fold down windshield and I’m very happy with it. I have not bought the windshield wipers yet. I’m just using some manual wipers to save money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Good product. Don't order it if your thinking of ever doing any of Mahindra's soft or hard cab. Won't work with either one. I have it on mine and works good.

MAGAHAWK

I'm about to order the ontherox fixed Windshield and wipers. Does anyone have any experience with those items.

Thanks
Happy with mine. good quality hardware. Great people to deal with. (don't use plexiglass, too much flex) - fits nice with my factory Bikini top. Make sure you think thru your decision on a top to confirm compatibility.

arupp

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How hard is it to get a yj frame to fit on the roxor? Can't see anyone here who has done it. Are there any instructions?
I didn't do it my self, the hinges align pretty well from what I've been told, Rick from Ceeco Racing is making a spacer/lift (3") to keep the top of the windshield at factory height. Reason being the seats are higher than a jeep, and the steering column will be really high if you just put the TJ frame on. YJ and CJ both fit, but better motor and parts for YJ frames. This picture isn't the final product of the spacer, it will follow the body line.

IMG_4899.JPG

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I just installed the fold down windshield and I’m very happy with it. I have not bought the windshield wipers yet. I’m just using some manual wipers to save money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I am interested in the fold down windshield also. How was the install and what do you think about the windshield hold down clamps with it folded down?