ooooooooooo

Windshield and OEM Soft Top

Groxor

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I am curious if anyone has an aftermarket windshield with the OEM Soft Top, if so which one has the best fit.

I ordered an OEM windshield about a month ago from Sherwood tractor and they have been on back order for a very long time with no date set. There are a few aftermarket windshields in stock but I’m worried they won’t fit properly with the OEM soft top.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Who knows how long I could be waiting for the OEM windshield.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am using a rock road fixed windshield with factory top. Work's Good.

Mpm

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve got a Dirt Warriors windshield and the 2 pax bikini soft top from bestop/oem. Works great

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got a Dirt legal windshield and the gap between windshield and the bikini top leaks like a sieve. Just ordered a fortress hard top.

ToddBenson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve got a Dirt Warriors windshield and the 2 pax bikini soft top from bestop/oem. Works great
I’m hoping to use that same setup. Do you have a pic or your Roxor with the bikini top and the dirt warrior wind shield? Thanks

Mpm

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The dirt warrior windshield attaches in 4 locations; basically, all 4 corners. The oem bikini top does not conflict with any of these attach points. Hope this helps.
Mike

2BD40650-42A5-4E1F-8DEA-8BE5A421AFE4.jpeg 200DD1A0-99C4-48E8-A460-A0A18DBD6616.jpeg