ooooooooooo

On the way

loboost

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Should be able to pick my Roxor Classic 2 next week. Coming out of a Ranger XP. I was impressed with the rugged simplicity and my wife just plain wanted one, manual transmission and all. I will post pics when I get it. At 12’ 3”, l will need a car hauler. Have not been this stoked about anything in a long time.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Should be able to pick my ROXOR Classic 2 next week. Coming out of a Ranger XP. I was impressed with the rugged simplicity and my wife just plain wanted one, manual transmission and all. I will post pics when I get it. At 12’ 3”, l will need a car hauler. Have not been this stoked about anything in a long time.
I have been told you can flat tow the Rox. I see no reason why not if you have or barrow a Tow bar set up. No trailer needed...

loboost

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have been told you can flat tow the Rox. I see no reason why not if you have or barrow a Tow bar set up. No trailer needed...
Yes, I think you can but you would need Warn hubs at all 4 wheels to flat tow. Plus I have to get my Ranger 2 1/2 hrs. Downstate to trade it in.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I wouldn’t flat or dolly tow or flat tow without the WARN front end hubs.. Mahindra has not weighed in on this subject. I am sure some of the more mechecaicaly inclined can offer an informed opinion

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I wouldn’t flat or dolly tow or flat tow without the WARN front end hubs.. Mahindra has not weighed in on this subject. I am sure some of the more mechecaicaly inclined can offer an informed opinion
We all need the Warn hubs anyway.....

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I agree with the WARN hubs; this is how it starts, you take one good idea and build on it ie; if you are changing the hubs, might as well go for the locking diff.
Maybe just me , but gears will come first after Hubs ! ( Taming the beast a bit has become quite needed ! )