ooooooooooo

oil filters

nmwolfer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I tried to order an oil filter, head light bulb from Sherwood tractor parts which is where I have ordered before and both were out of stock. I called and he said they are having a heck of a time getting Mahindra Roxor parts. Does any one know of anywhere else that would have these 2 items.
Thanks,
Gary

NotMyProblem19K

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had the same problem and just ordered through my closest dealer and had them shipped. Took a while, but was the only place I could find Mahindra brand filter. There is also a sub forum here somewhere that has all the oil filter cross references.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had the same problem and just ordered through my closest dealer and had them shipped. Took a while, but was the only place I could find Mahindra brand filter. There is also a sub forum here somewhere that has all the oil filter cross references.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Just use the equivalent Wix 51626

Last edited:

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ordered the upgraded console in September. Just got notice from Sherwood it shipped today. It would be nice to know why it's taking so long. Is it the lawsuit or the virus? I've noticed the virus is coming in pretty handy for just about anything that goes wrong.?

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ordered the upgraded console in September. Just got notice from Sherwood it shipped today. It would be nice to know why it's taking so long. Is it the lawsuit or the virus? I've noticed the virus is coming in pretty handy for just about anything that goes wrong.?
Sherwood is slow and is horrible about any delays in orders. They will take an order but never update.... defiantly not Amazon

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ordered a parking brake cable from my “local” dealer. That was back in September, I’ve called a few times and they promise to call back with an update. They never call ?

B

Bister

I ordered a parking brake cable from my “local” dealer. That was back in September, I’ve called a few times and they promise to call back with an update. They never call ?
My dealer has a few cables sitting on the shelf and had no trouble getting me one.

B

Bister

A lot of stuff has been on back order. Everyone is behind and having trouble getting stuff, so if Mahindra’s supplier is having trouble, we won’t get much on time for a while. I’m waiting on the composite cab, I don’t expect it anytime soon...unfortunately. I’m just going to drink a whiskey and wait it out, not much I can do about it. It sucks for everyone.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The outcome of the lawsuit left Sherwood Tractor (and dealers) in a bad spot. I think Sherwood is doing what they can getting parts.

I ordered a spare tire carrier from Sherwood a month ago. Since I had not heard back, I called them last Monday. The parts associate called me back (after I hung up, waiting on hold for 10 mins). The call back showed me they care.

The associate told me that the Roxor portion of Mahindra NA shut down. There is no longer an ordering system for dealers in place. Sherwood places their orders by email to Mahindra NA (tractors). Sherwood gets parts at some point.

The situation will improve once the ROXOR will sell again in North America.

B

Bister

The outcome of the lawsuit left Sherwood Tractor (and dealers) in a bad spot. I think Sherwood is doing what they can getting parts.

I ordered a spare tire carrier from Sherwood a month ago. Since I had not heard back, I called them last Monday. The parts associate called me back (after I hung up, waiting on hold for 10 mins). The call back showed me they care.

The associate told me that the Roxor portion of Mahindra NA shut down. There is no longer an ordering system for dealers in place. Sherwood places their orders by email to Mahindra NA (tractors). Sherwood gets parts at some point.

The ordering site was still up the other day at my dealers and I was there yesterday and they never mentioned anything. I help my dealer with the Roxor's and delivered another one that went to a Potash mine yesterday for them. They are still ordering stuff all the time and gets most of it as far as I know. I think they are pretty much shut till between Christmas and New Year's though from what I heard. The accessories and some stuff like extended ROPS are taking time, but most parts are still coming in. My composite cab has been ordered but it hasn't been sent out yet, that was couple weeks ago, but it's listed as 'production' on the dealer website.

The plant isn't in production right now, but I have got a quick response for any question I emailed them. There are still people around the plant doing stuff, just not building Roxor's.

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

That spare tire item is available on Amazon through Dirt legal

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Bister: good to know about dealers. Would be great if it stays that way.

@CJ2Rox: Sherwood shipped the part a couple hours after I called them. All else fails, I would have built my own from some sheet metal. ?

Keeping my fingers crossed that Roxors will sell again in the US and we will have a supply of spares at reasonable prices.

I've gotten pretty used to hunting down parts for my (hobby) vehicles: 35 year old German tractor, 21 year old German motorcycle, 15 year old excavator, and now the Roxor.

It just takes time and passion to get parts. Knowing a shop that can fab is also very useful.
For the motorcycle, eBay has been my "dealer network" for the last +10. For instance, handlebars have a non-standard diameter at the clamp and cost now over $500 from the "stealer". Pretty much if something breaks, a good used part will replace it. I'm currently waiting for some used parts a friend is shipping from Germany.

The tractor has European size tires. The rears costs about $1800 each - if you can find the size in the US - plus tax and freight. A US size costs maybe a third. Changing rims to mount cheaper US sizes is not an option because the bolt pattern will not match. I looked for about a year to find a set of tires at a lower cost.
Just like I said, some time and passion, (and a deep breath to help with the sticker shock ?).

B

Bister

My dealer stocks a crap load of parts, it amazes me what has on his shelves, but being in Canada, shipping would kill shipping anything to folks in the States. Shipping starts around $70 per package. Which sucks cause he has a bunch of take off stuff like winches, tires, ignition switches etc from the units he sells the the mines.

These tires/rims are just taking up room in his storage shed. And that just one pile.

E04E3332-6F4A-43AA-8FA7-70855F348752.jpeg

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Maybe something about Canadian dealers and overseas vehicles? I can get parts for my Deutz tractor in Canada, but not in the US.
What I learned is that one must not be in a hurry for parts.

As for the Roxor, would it be worth the shipping once one orders a number of parts at once? Does shipping just scale with the amount of the order?

B

Bister

Maybe something about Canadian dealers and overseas vehicles? I can get parts for my Deutz tractor in Canada, but not in the US.
What I learned is that one must not be in a hurry for parts.

As for the Roxor, would it be worth the shipping once one orders a number of parts at once? Does shipping just scale with the amount of the order?
All your parts and mine come from the same place for the Roxor, and ours have to clear customs etc. Ours come via FedEx I believe from what I have seen. I think it more of a dealer thing. Some dealers put in the time and some don't.

Not sure on the shipping, it would go by weight. There will be dealers down there that can ship also, Sherwood is not he only place. You just need to find a good one. You need to find the bigger one. Any dealer will ship now a days, they will just add it to the bill. Just make your order big enough to cover it. Wade at Diesel Freaks can get most stuff. That's where I would go if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Bister needs to get a huge RV and take a vacation south of the border.
My dealer stocks a crap load of parts, it amazes me what has on his shelves, but being in Canada, shipping would kill shipping anything to folks in the States. Shipping starts around $70 per package. Which sucks cause he has a bunch of take off stuff like winches, tires, ignition switches etc from the units he sells the the mines.

These tires/rims are just taking up room in his storage shed. And that just one pile.

View attachment 8349
Maybe it’s time to get a huge RV and take a little vacation south of the border.

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Check out mahindraofidaho.com Ask for Aaron, he sold me my Roxor and I later ordered 6 filters and crush washers. That showed up in 2 days.

B

Bister

Bister needs to get a huge RV and take a vacation south of the border.

Maybe it’s time to get a huge RV and take a little vacation south of the border.
Can we call it 'essential travel'? I just have to get to a shipping point in North Dakota. Only a few hours away. lol

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got 4 oil filters, U bolts and the light bar package a few weeks ago from my dealer. It all depends on what the part it. Still waiting on a tie rod end that I ordered the same day.