ooooooooooo

Oil filter cross reference

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm in need of an oil filter and can't find an oem one anywhere. I wanted to go with WIX or NAPA Gold but have not been able to verify the part numbers given at the beginning of this thread. In fact, my dealer gave me a completely different WIX p/n from the one listed above. WIX and NAPA themselves both say that they have no filter available for a Mahindra Roxor. Could any one provide sources of cross referenced filters? I would like to see some manufacturers commitment in black and white that says their filter XYZ fits a 2018-20 Mahindra Roxor before I put one on my machine. Can't find that anywhere by anybody.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I feel the same way. I kinda like to know the specs of oem to compare with the will fit but not manufactured verified aftermarket replacement. I found a Sakura C-49140 that crosses. If I remember right I sent them an email a few days ago requesting the specs on that filter. Haven’t herd anything back. Not sure if I will. I tried crossing that filter on the wix and luberfiner cross sites with no luck. Probably has to do with that filter being an Australian filter and being for an Indian vehicle that don’t have it in the system or maybe even suitable cross. Not sure what it would take to get some imported but perhaps a large group could us all resupplied.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I use amsoil, and they cross reference stuff, I will contact them, I also like to use Wix. I will post their response

Tokarev

I feel the same way. I kinda like to know the specs of oem to compare with the will fit but not manufactured verified aftermarket replacement. I found a Sakura C-49140 that crosses. If I remember right I sent them an email a few days ago requesting the specs on that filter. Haven’t herd anything back. Not sure if I will. I tried crossing that filter on the wix and luberfiner cross sites with no luck. Probably has to do with that filter being an Australian filter and being for an Indian vehicle that don’t have it in the system or maybe even suitable cross. Not sure what it would take to get some imported but perhaps a large group could us all resupplied.
Interesting thing about the Sakura is it shows 0303BC0071N on the website. So maybe it is an actual cross reference and not just something that is pretty close.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Boilermaker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I cross referenced the Mahindra filter to find the part numbers listed in the OP. I have a Donaldson filter, the threads and size are the same as the Mahindra filter. Haven't installed it yet. The Donaldson filter crosses to the Wix/Napa Gold filter numbers.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I can’t get a cross on Donaldson
43405854-BBCF-4418-A0E8-83C3CAEA4474.png

43405854-BBCF-4418-A0E8-83C3CAEA4474.png

Tokarev

We're certain the Wix will work? I'm planning on changing oil this weekend and will need a Plan B is case the Donaldson doesn't fit.

Tokarev

We’re sure. Both my Mahindra contacts confirmed.
Cool. I'll be sure to pick one up just in case. Or maybe I'll just use a Wix and return the Donaldson to Amazon.

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What keeps me from feeling warm and fuzzy are:

1. The WIX part number discrepancy; My dealer and Collin S.'s contacts say #51626 but Colderweather86 found data that says the p/n is #51068MP.

2. The official WIX website has an oil filter search tool and you can even select a 2020 Mahindra Roxor, BUT WIX says that there is no compatible oil filter available.

Colderweather86 - Sure would like to hear details of where you found your WIX information. There certainly seems to be a breakdown of information floating around out there. I've spent hours researching and have found nothing "officially" compatible.

I would have been ready to move forward with WIX and/or NAPA Gold if there wasn't a P/N discrepancy.

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What keeps me from feeling warm and fuzzy are:

1. The WIX part number discrepancy; My dealer and Collin S.'s contacts say #51626 but Colderweather86 found data that says the p/n is #51068MP.

2. The official WIX website has an oil filter search tool and you can even select a 2020 Mahindra Roxor, BUT WIX says that there is no compatible oil filter available.

Colderweather86 - Sure would like to hear details of where you found your WIX information. There certainly seems to be a breakdown of information floating around out there. I've spent hours researching and have found nothing "officially" compatible.

I would have been ready to move forward with WIX and/or NAPA Gold if there wasn't a P/N discrepancy.
From my side, both of my contacts gave me the same PN when asked separately. I was provided the fuel filter PN cross references as well. I trust these guys and I do understand your hesitation. We’ll see what the other guy comes back with on his data.

Tokarev

The main difference (that I can see) in the two WIX part numbers is the thread.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The thread is a major difference I’d say.

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks Collin S.; I agree that between my dealer and your two trusted contacts that we have a consistent part number. I'm just not comfortable knowing that Colderweather86 found contradictory information in the form of completely different part numbers. I hope he can chime in.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just confirmed the Donaldson filter works. However, the filter thread face is inverted, and it bottoms out just as the O ring touches. So scratch that number.

Aviator- I found the filter the old fashioned way. Measuring the pitch and opening, as well as the filter diameter itself. Looks like I failed. I will update the PN's.
37978c899db6bb5d82ff53b7eae3dc49.jpg
1b9bd47d3ae40d71cd8c19e059dc8bdf.jpg
b407a5c5e5862115ff6fe4c424347163.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk